Far cry 4 co op issues

patrickogorman19

I'm on the PS4 version but I cannot join any coop games at all, I've tried shit loads of times but it just says "finding session" forever. When I do finally connect I instantly get sent back to the main menu with an error.

What makes it more strange is the fact that I can play PvP, and other people can join my coop game just fine, it's only trying to find someone else's coop game to join doesn't work.

So no you aren't the only one with issues in coop.

EDIT: It's randomly started working now, pretty weird.

Edited by Azaan60

• 2 weeks later...

I've not long purchased this on the PS4 and every time I choose to join a co-op game it tells me that I've lost connection to the other player and then it sends me back to the main menu.

I managed to have some random guy join my game while I was playing but I didn't have the opportunity to get the vehicle takedown from the passenger seat as he was just messing around.

I'm still hoping to get that one and the one playing as Hurk while liberating an outpost at some point in the near future. I still have a bit to do in the story so I don't mind too much not having it just yet, although it would be nice to actually be able to connect to a game at some point.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've not long purchased this on the PS4 and every time I choose to join a co-op game it tells me that I've lost connection to the other player and then it sends me back to the main menu.

I managed to have some random guy join my game while I was playing but I didn't have the opportunity to get the vehicle takedown from the passenger seat as he was just messing around.

I'm still hoping to get that one and the one playing as Hurk while liberating an outpost at some point in the near future. I still have a bit to do in the story so I don't mind too much not having it just yet, although it would be nice to actually be able to connect to a game at some point.

Same experience here, tries to connect forever then nothing happens or lose connection to the server.

Got lucky yesterday though and connected to a session but lost connection shortly in.

Got in to another session and liberated an outpost as hurk and nearly did the vehicle takedown, but the guy drove on the wrong side and i couldn´t tell him what to do.

So a little help with the vehicle takedown would be appreciated! :)