Tips for 2 million on starter board?

Domi-Origato

Play until Satan offers the trophy for your soul. It was all that helped me.

Watching videos won't do shit for you. Rooms are randomized in sequence, you won't get the same pattern you see in them. I'm sad to say this, but your only option is to 'gitgud' and not give up.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Play until Satan offers the trophy for your soul. It was all that helped me.

Watching videos won't do shit for you. Rooms are randomized in sequence, you won't get the same pattern you see in them. I'm sad to say this, but your only option is to 'gitgud' and not give up.

I'm in playing from around 20 hours from today and yesterday, working on this shit trophy but i can't understand what i'm doing wrong. I know every possible route from level 1 to level 24, but i can't arrive to surpass 1.76 million. And video don't help because i do the exact move with the exact timing, i'm seriously confused  :S

figured as much. I got close today. 1.93 million. I'll get er.

I'm disappointed that you never got her and ended up giving up. Satan didn't knock your door or didn't you have your soul to trade for it by then?

I'm in playing from around 20 hours from today and yesterday, working on this shit trophy but i can't understand what i'm doing wrong. I know every possible route from level 1 to level 24, but i can't arrive to surpass 1.76 million. And video don't help because i do the exact move with the exact timing, i'm seriously confused  :S

Did you talk to Satan yet? I said that watching videos won't do shit, you gotta perfect every level, losing as little time as possible and go past that last toom without failing a single second so you can get over 2M. Doing dessert level is way easier though.

I'm disappointed that you never got her and ended up giving up. Satan didn't knock your door or didn't you have your soul to trade for it by then?

Did you talk to Satan yet? I said that watching videos won't do shit, you gotta perfect every level, losing as little time as possible and go past that last toom without failing a single second so you can get over 2M. Doing dessert level is way easier though.

If i take this 2 million i try on dessert, i've starded just for see the lab mode and is not hard, nostalgia's too.

If i take this 2 million i try on dessert, i've starded just for see the lab mode and is not hard, nostalgia's too.

Neither of them are hard, .org has a guide for everything to do on lab. Nostalgia isn't hard, it's actually way more fun than lab, if you ask me.

Dessert is easy as shit in comparison to the main map, I got it within like 10 tries opposed to 300+ the main. :o

Neither of them are hard, .org has a guide for everything to do on lab. Nostalgia isn't hard, it's actually way more fun than lab, if you ask me.

Dessert is easy as shit in comparison to the main map, I got it within like 10 tries opposed to 300+ the main. :o

Man i'm at 40 hours of playtime and i'm going crazy  :lol: but today a new milestone 1.995 mil, time elapse in front of my last skull -_- this game is bastard inside, every time who i play perfectly something ruin my entire game

• Like 1

Man i'm at 40 hours of playtime and i'm going crazy  :lol: but today a new milestone 1.995 mil, time elapse in front of my last skull -_- this game is bastard inside, every time who i play perfectly something ruin my entire game

Happened to me several times, I can totes relate to the feeling, mate. I had 1.998.6xx score once as well, wonderful game, but could fuck himself very hard already.

I wasn't exactly happy when I finished this game, I was more relieved than anything else. I remember someone on PSN asking me if I was going to redo on PS4. The PSTD flashbacks were so strong that I deleted and blocked the person, never to speak to each other ever again.

THIS GAME, MATE!!!  :blink:

Happened to me several times, I can totes relate to the feeling, mate. I had 1.998.6xx score once as well, wonderful game, but could fuck himself very hard already.

I wasn't exactly happy when I finished this game, I was more relieved than anything else. I remember someone on PSN asking me if I was going to redo on PS4. The PSTD flashbacks were so strong that I deleted and blocked the person, never to speak to each other ever again.

THIS GAME, MATE!!!  :blink:

THIS GAME MAKE PEOPLE CRAZY  :lol: anyway thanks GOD 2'009'850, after around 45 hours of playtime, and i've destroyed my new DS4 (because i'm on PSTV), but i'm so fuck'n happy. I've played and completed various hard game but this i think is my very hard trophy who i have earned. 

THIS GAME MAKE PEOPLE CRAZY  :lol: anyway thanks GOD 2'009'850, after around 45 hours of playtime, and i've destroyed my new DS4 (because i'm on PSTV), but i'm so fuck'n happy. I've played and completed various hard game but this i think is my very hard trophy who i have earned. 

CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you had it in you!

Now to do the PS4 version and go through all that hell again, mwahahahahaha.

Maybe if you are willing to do it again, so am I... :ninja:

EDIT: Agreed, it was also my hardest trophy because it required 8 minutes of A++ gameplay. Max Payne 3 required 2 hours of A~B gameplay since you had most of it on your head already, not very hard. I'm currently going through the sliding puzzle in Pier Solar, feels like Pix The Cat again, I still don't have the coordination and focus to keep my A++ going for that long, so I fuck up easy shit. :P

Edited by TheYuriG

EDIT: Agreed, it was also my hardest trophy because it required 8 minutes of A++ gameplay. Max Payne 3 required 2 hours of A~B gameplay since you had most of it on your head already, not very hard. I'm currently going through the sliding puzzle in Pier Solar, feels like Pix The Cat again, I still don't have the coordination and focus to keep my A++ going for that long, so I fuck up easy shit. :P

If i re do on ps4 is just for ultra rare trophy :D but now i know every route, and starting with X10 from the first stage was the best option for me, but seriously i am plenty of games and i think so i don't replay for now. Pier solar? No thanks, i can't play this kinda of game, sounds too creepy like The Binding of Isaac, and play this game in english kill me a lot  :devil:

Pier solar? No thanks, i can't play this kinda of game, sounds too creepy like The Binding of Isaac, and play this game in english kill me a lot  :devil:

Noooooo, pier solar is incredible, has a very lightheartened story. There is one part that is depressing as fuck though... :(

Noooooo, pier solar is incredible, has a very lightheartened story. There is one part that is depressing as fuck though... :(

I don't understand english very well, and i can't play a game like this from the start to finish with translator xD for today i've finished, even dessert mode archived with 1'506 mil, with a lot of break took me around 15 tries max, is very lineary but there are too many traps in my opinion. In the top of the table has almost 2 million and I do not know how he did 

I don't understand english very well, and i can't play a game like this from the start to finish with translator xD

In the top of the table has almost 2 million and I do not know how he did 

Oh, i got you know, damn.

He did it putting 40h of practice on that stage too :awesome:

• 5 months later...

Got 100% again :D on ps4 is a walk in the park comparated to vita, took me around 10 hours max

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, item112z said:

Why? What is the difference between versions?

Imput lag because i was playing on ps tv (because i had sold vita in this period), anyway if you play on vita i think it's more hard than this for the small button and screen, IMHO remains better to play on ps tv with intput lag because of that, is better have a little bit of lag rather than small screen and button. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 9/5/2017 at 1:08 PM, item112z said:

Why? What is the difference between versions?

The difference is the vita screen is so small it's way harder to see exactly what your doing , the ps4 version was way easier compared 2vita, I know this is old thread but this game has been in my backlog for two years finally decided to finish them recently lol

• 2 years later...