94% club

22 100% achievers....what holding you back...

Other than what assistant said, some people do not want to grind either CGs or implements =D So the missing silvers may not always be the 2 glitched ones =D

Other than that, it's because US cannot obtain Memories and Debug Complete.

Though, we don't know about Debug Complete actually xD Since it's random even on EU version =D

Now, the only possible solution for US guys is to buy an EU version and use the save they have. Upon entering gallery, Memories should pop up and Debug Complete... well, that is random :awesome:

Yeah Debuge Complete on EU is pretty random, if anyone has problems with it, this is how I just got it:

I mixed two suggestions I had, first copy save to psn, play the first fight, copy save back - read it in the bugthread.
The second suggestion Satoshi told me, doing missions in the Abondend Area, so right after I copied the save back I did some missions, on the 5th one I got the trophy.

I think they may have fixed those bugs, or at least EU got a patch (1.01)..

The patch notes only include:

The Stability of the movement has improved.

Other defects have been fixed.

I haven't played much (since I got afraid of the trophy glitches and got sidetracked to complete all Tales of games that I have), so I'm unsure how severe the glitches where, but hope that this fixed all trophy related problems..

Is it safe to assume now that I can go for debug complete just by doing solo multiplayer missions?

The update is promising, I'd say go for it but just don't 100% expect the trophy to pop ^-^

Oh, it's fixed now? :/ Damn, I wanted my <1% UR Plat for a longer while  xD

Me too xD

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Unlocked the trophy 3 hours ago and I didn't know, I kept doing hollow missions this whole time lol. That one time I look away from the screen it pops without me noticing it, glad I eventually stopped to check to see if I had it or not.

Did the rest of my missions through solo multiplayer. I wanted to test the last few online to see if it'd pop, but a friend was busy at the time sadly. Now I just need to speed through NG+ for my last 2 CGs then finish up my last 4 levels and 100 HNMs. Looking at hopefully being finished sometime tomorrow.