Ratchet and Clank 3 Trophies not showing up

Hielke6991

Does anyone know whats going on with the Trophies of RC3? They don't get synced for some reason.

You can view them on your XMB but when your comparing your trophies with others they don't show up, they are not shown on your latest trophies and I'm pretty sure they don't count for your trophy level. Also websites like this one, Yourgamercards.net and the Playstation website(I tried both NL and UK) can't see them.

I've searched but I dint find any news or forum posts on the PS forums.

I just post this here since because of what I just mentioned this game doesn't have his own forum.

I asked Sly this yesterday and he said it's not showing up because it's not listed on PSN yet. It's odd because the first two are, but I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it soon enough

Yes its very strange, the first 2 were listed long ago. those 2 reviewers got them on the original release date 16th may and those were listed already at that point.

So its weird the 3 is still not listed. I dint play it much myself because I was working on the platinum of 2, But some of my friends do have trophies in it.

Not necessarily. It hasn't happened with every game, but it has happened with a lot of them.

Well I'm sure they'll fix it. Most people platinumed 1 first and are now busy with 2 but when they all get to 3 I'm sure more people will complain.