Gallery Completionist...

Spudchip

So I'm posting on behalf of my partner. She's managed to unlock every movie (prologue and epilogue) and she has completed every scenario level. She has also played through every mode (survival, time attack etc.) and still no trophy. Has this occurred to anyone else? She has unlocked movies via the arena as well.

IIRC (which may not be correct, especially after some drinks) you could unlock every movie through just beating the offline arcade mode enough times with a single character. Pretty sure I did.

What trophy are you looking to unlock?

EDIT:

Yup, I've been drinking too much. I was thinking about Tekken Tag Tournament 2... xD Got plat for Tag 2, Tag HD and 6 though, and 100% for prologue. But did Tekken 6 like 3-4 years ago.

2nd EDIT:

Tip from PSN trophy description:

This is more or less how I got this trophy.

Step 1: Play through the Arena in Scenario Campaign at least once, in it's entirety.

Step 2: Beat Scenario Campaign, including the secret levels. This will unlock any fighters, cutscenes and prologue videos for that mode.

Step 3: Continually die on Nina's train level (jump off the edge of the train as soon as the stage loads) in Scenario Campaign. Every fourth or fifth death will unlock a ending video. You'll need to do this until you unlock the ending videos for every fighter. Armor King and Jin, I believe, have two endings.

Step 4: One by one, start up the Arena in Scenario Campaign with every character in the game (including Panda/Kuma) and view their opening clips. You don't need to play through the entire Arena, just exit out back to the World Map after the first match starts.

After obtaining everything in the Gallery, your trophy should pop.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 02/08/2017 at 7:54 PM, LethalBlade26 said:

Thank god I checked this topic out. I felt like I was missing somebody's opening and I found out it was Kuma's opening. Just got the plat :D

I've completed the whole Scenario Campaign, Arena mode with everyone, played all modes and still didn't get the trophy. Then I quickly checked the roadmap on "playstation trophies" and one player mentioned that you need to play as Panda to get its prologue. That was the thing I was missing though the gallery doesn't show this, even when scrolling on Kuma. So if anyone has problems with this trophy then remember to play as Panda in Arcade or Arena mode at least once. There's no need to beat anything, just unlocking this prologue.