Looking for a cheap Shooter to hold me over till Dust 514 and/or Borderlands 2.

JMadFour

You might wanna do some research on Team Fortress 2, or The Orange Box for PS3. It is pretty much exactly what you describe but I have no idea what the online community for the PS3 is like (it's huge on OC, but the game is also free for PC players) and while the game is fun on the PS3 it is really best played on the PC. If you have a halfway decent PC you should be able to run it, hell even if you're not sure you may as well download it and see if you like it because it's free.

Parker

as you said..Team Fortress 2 on PS3 is terrible, it is 100000 times better on PC (I have over 400 hours of TF2 on Pc... I played the orange box on Ps3 and I was horrified at how bad the port was)

Edited by Gator

as you said..Team Fortress 2 on PS3 is terrible, it is 100000 times better on PC (I have over 400 hours of TF2 on Pc... I played the orange box on Ps3 and I was horrified at how bad the port was)

For someone who hasn't played TF2 at all the PS3 version might be okay, but for those who have touched the PC version there is no going back. Has the PS3 version even been updated before?

Parker

For someone who hasn't played TF2 at all the PS3 version might be okay, but for those who have touched the PC version there is no going back. Has the PS3 version even been updated before?

Parker

Im pretty sure it is just a straight port from the non-updated non-beta version of TF2 (basically it is just the original release version of TF2, no hats)

Off Topic: The orange box is still worth it for the other two games on there...