Version?

ackendo_

12 hours ago, CarmineCaccavale said:

hello thank you for answering me, but I saw the profile of some ps4 users, here on psnprofile, who have platinized both the European PS4 and the American PS4 versions, I think that the North American one is only downloadable from the store, but now the year removed from time I have already checked being a great lover of the knights of the zodiac and being a trophy hunter, I wanted to platinum all 3 versions, but now after 7 years they are no longer found, neither on the store, nor on the disc, I left late, not I knew I could platinum the game several times, with different versions, otherwise I would have bought all the versions on the first day, you would be so kind, if you can at least put me a link of the PS3 version I would be happy, if it is still available somewhere part, or it is not the right version and I have to make the return, as before, let me know if you can help me and thanks.

You would have to buy it on PS3. There's no other way.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, CarmineCaccavale said:

and then I have to say goodbye to the double platinum, of other versions of the game, because as I have already told you, they removed it from the stores years ago, thanks for everything.

The PS3 version has a disc, I believe. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

La versione PS3 ha un disco, credo. 

hello would you be kind enough to give me a link to the PS3 game disc, North American version, so that I can buy it thanks, but be sure, give me a new trophy list, or can you tell me for sure, if it's still available , on the Brazilian PS3 store, so that I can download it? I really hope that you will answer me with certain news, thanks.

14 hours ago, CarmineCaccavale said:

hello would you be kind enough to give me a link to the PS3 game disc, North American version, so that I can buy it thanks, but be sure, give me a new trophy list, or can you tell me for sure, if it's still available , on the Brazilian PS3 store, so that I can download it? I really hope that you will answer me with certain news, thanks.

Seems to be it? https://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-815744974-los-caballeros-del-zodiaco-alma-de-soldados-ps3-_JM

13 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:
thanks for the reply, but it is the same as the PS4, I don't think it gives me a new list, trophies, I just have to try to recover the PS3 and see, if it is still available on the Brazilian PS3 store, but I have my doubts, why year removed from the PS4 store, but I'll try anyway, thanks for your invaluable help.

• 2 months later...
On 2022/3/12 at 10:11 PM, CarmineCaccavale said:

thanks for the reply, but it is the same as the PS4, I don't think it gives me a new list, trophies, I just have to try to recover the PS3 and see, if it is still available on the Brazilian PS3 store, but I have my doubts, why year removed from the PS4 store, but I'll try anyway, thanks for your invaluable help.

have ps4 .Google the barcode 722674120401   。  i buy in taobao。

On 12/03/2022 at 11:11 AM, CarmineCaccavale said:

It was removed from Brazilian store last year by publisher request, you can only find physical copies.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/5/2022 at 20:39, CobraMJD said:

È stato rimosso dal negozio brasiliano l'anno scorso su richiesta dell'editore, puoi trovare solo copie fisiche.

Hi sorry, I have already platinum, the European version of the game and also the Chinese one, I only miss the Brazilian platinum, but are you sure that if I take the PS3 game, it will give me a new trophy list? because On the PS4, it didn't work, could you answer me for sure? thank you.

54 minutes ago, CarmineCaccavale said:

Hi sorry, I have already platinum, the European version of the game and also the Chinese one, I only miss the Brazilian platinum, but are you sure that if I take the PS3 game, it will give me a new trophy list? because On the PS4, it didn't work, could you answer me for sure? thank you.

I can´t answer you, yet.

But I will get this game with a friend next month, probably. Then I can update you with the answer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Non posso ancora risponderti.

Ma il prossimo mese prenderò questo gioco con un amico, probabilmente. Allora posso aggiornarti con la risposta.

ok thanks, update me please i am interested in the purchase and the last platinum i miss, but as i already wrote they did it also with the ps4 version i checked here on the site, but i bought the ps4 version and it didn't given no new trophy list, hopefully at least on the PS3, I'm waiting for your update to go safe.

On 10/06/2022 at 1:52 PM, CarmineCaccavale said:

ok thanks, update me please i am interested in the purchase and the last platinum i miss, but as i already wrote they did it also with the ps4 version i checked here on the site, but i bought the ps4 version and it didn't given no new trophy list, hopefully at least on the PS3, I'm waiting for your update to go safe.

I confirm now, this set is linked with Brazilian PS3 disc version [Os Cavaleiros do Zodíaco - Alma dos Soldados]

Got 1 trophy today, you can see on my profile.

It's this version, pay attention to the 10 in blue square, it's the Brazilian age restriction.

https://imgur.com/a/9jN55IN

fwMxxQ1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by CobraMJD
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Confermo ora, questo set è collegato alla versione disco brasiliana PS3 [Os Cavaleiros do Zodíaco - Alma dos Soldados]

Ho ricevuto 1 trofeo oggi, puoi vederlo sul mio profilo.

È questa versione, fai attenzione ai 10 nel quadrato blu, è il limite di età brasiliano.

https://imgur.com/a/9jN55IN

fwMxxQ1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Thanks for the valuable information it is the last platinum that I miss from the knights of the zodiac, I just hope to be lucky and to find it on ebay, since I buy from Italy and I can only find it on Amazon or more easily on Ebay.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CarmineCaccavale said:

Thanks for the valuable information it is the last platinum that I miss from the knights of the zodiac, I just hope to be lucky and to find it on ebay, since I buy from Italy and I can only find it on Amazon or more easily on Ebay.

Buona fortuna amigo! ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2022/3/7 at 11:08 PM, CarmineCaccavale said:

Hello sorry, I would like to double platinum, of the game, North American version, as I wrote in previous discussions, would you be kind enough to put me a link, where to buy it from? if you read the discussions already bought it 2 times once on amazon and the second on ebay, but none of the 2, gave me the second trophy list i was looking for, could you help me please put the link so that i can finally buy it but must be 100% sure, that it gives me the second platinum, not like the previous times I had to return the game, I really hope you can help me, because by now I have lost hope thanks for everything.

BLUS31559。 PS3 EN;FR;ES;POT version = OR