Updating Issue

So you synced to PSN but your profile isn't updating here? You don't have any hidden trophies so I'm not too so sure  :hmm:

Hmm, this reminds me, the card I'm using (the new/2nd version) was doing some weird things yesterday. It was just completely white, basically it disappeared. I updated my profile which fixed it for a few minutes and then it "disappeared" again. I checked this on multiple browsers and it was the same issue on multiple browsers. It's back to normal now, just thought I'd throw this in here in case it happens to anyone else :P

Edited by BlindMango

Updates are working, make sure your console is synced

So you synced to PSN but your profile isn't updating here? You don't have any hidden trophies so I'm not too so sure  :hmm:

Hmm, this reminds me, the card I'm using (the new/2nd version) was doing some weird things yesterday. It was just completely white, basically it disappeared. I updated my profile which fixed it for a few minutes and then it "disappeared" again. I checked this on multiple browsers and it was the same issue on multiple browsers. It's back to normal now, just thought I'd throw this in here in case it happens to anyone else :P

Pretty sure that's a browser bug with handling inline SVGs. It's just random though.

• Like 1

Its my ps vita im trying to sync , getting a np-10234-0 error

Oh, you're getting a syncing error on your Vita, that's why they aren't showing up here.

Okay, so there aren't many fixes I could find but I found an odd fix that seems to work for a lot of people. It's weird, but it seems to work. First make sure the trophy app isn't open, even in the background, so you basically want to go to it and pull the "tab" down at the top-right for the trophies app so it closes.

Now open your settings app on your Vita, then choose "PlayStation Network", then select "Profile". Now change your avatar (I know, weird, but it seems to work for people). After you've changed your avatar, press "Continue" so it saves those changes and then go back to the Vita homescreen and to the "Trophies" app and try to sync your trophies. Hopefully that works ;)