PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

Ok Pedro, checked your list and must say that this is a very impressive list of games that you have under your belt! Not surprised though since I have stumbled upon your profile a while ago and I remembered that I was also impressed with your completion rate, very nice job.

A lot of FPS games that you have I also have in my backlog...So maybe I could ask for some advice when I need one. :) 

Keep up the awesome work so far and enjoy your games tot he fullest. Cheers mate!

• Like 1

Ok Pedro, checked your list and must say that this is a very impressive list of games that you have under your belt! Not surprised though since I have stumbled upon your profile a while ago and I remembered that I was also impressed with your completion rate, very nice job.

A lot of FPS games that you have I also have in my backlog...So maybe I could ask for some advice when I need one. :)

Keep up the awesome work so far and enjoy your games tot he fullest. Cheers mate!

Thanks buddy, feel free to ask for help/advice if you need ;)

Edited by PedrOYX

Yes you can my friend, just gotta keep trying ;)

Im not that good at 3rd person/over the shoulder games and i got it done so you can definitely do it.

My backlog will get bigger for sure, just waiting on some PS4 games to come out :)

Just added a few more games to the backlog  :D

What do you think?  :hmm:

I'm seriously considering to buy the Armor/Weapons pack for Dead Space 2 because I don't believe myself finishing Hardcore mode xD  I'm not sure yet.

Sorry late reply but I've checked. Backlog is looking even better,you added some great games there. I wish mine was the same, most of the games on my backlog I'm not sure If I'm going to enjoy haha.

Also, congratulations on your latest platinum :)

• Like 1

I'm seriously considering to buy the Armor/Weapons pack for Dead Space 2 because I don't believe myself finishing Hardcore mode xD  I'm not sure yet.

Sorry late reply but I've checked. Backlog is looking even better,you added some great games there. I wish mine was the same, most of the games on my backlog I'm not sure If I'm going to enjoy haha.

Also, congratulations on your latest platinum :)

There's a Weapons/Armor Pack that really helps out (Supernova Pack), you get a suit that gives you 15% med pack boost and a plasma cutter that does more damage.

Checked your Backlog and you have a lot of great games there, i would play most of them for sure ;)

Thanks bud, BioShock Infinite is an amazing game, Irrational Games sure knows how to make a single player campaign.

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

There's a Weapons/Armor Pack that really helps out (Supernova Pack), you get a suit that gives you 15% med pack boost and a plasma cutter that does more damage.

Checked your Backlog and you have a lot of great games there, i would play most of them for sure ;)

Thanks bud, BioShock Infinite is such a masterpiece, Irrational Games sure knows how to make a game.

I might consider in the future. Just need to check and see how much is the Pack so I can save some money next time I buy a PSN card. Shouldn't be more than $5 I think.

Haha I have a lot of games, luckily I still have some good ones to play so I'm trying to alternate between good & boring games. 

Good to see you had fun with the game :)   What you're working on next ? Tomb Raider or another game ?

• Like 1

I might consider in the future. Just need to check and see how much is the Pack so I can save some money next time I buy a PSN card. Shouldn't be more than $5 I think.

Haha I have a lot of games, luckily I still have some good ones to play so I'm trying to alternate between good & boring games. 

Good to see you had fun with the game :)   What you're working on next ? Tomb Raider or another game ?

Yeah, shouldn't be more than 5€ :)

Finally working on Tomb Raider single player, I've done the multiplayer trophies more than 1 year ago...

Probably Batman Arkham City after that  :D

• Like 1

Great trophy collection, only maybe 2-3 games that aren't all that great. That aside, you've got a pretty good taste in games, though you seem to lean more towards shooters, which is perfectly fine ^^. From your backlog, I'd suggest beating L.A. Noire and inFAMOUS: Second Son. I'd also recommend the other Assassin's Creed titles i.e, Two, Brotherhood, Revelations and Rogue. Liberation as well, if you like the series enough ^^;

• Like 1

Great trophy collection, only maybe 2-3 games that aren't all that great. That aside, you've got a pretty good taste in games, though you seem to lean more towards shooters, which is perfectly fine ^^. From your backlog, I'd suggest beating L.A. Noire and inFAMOUS: Second Son. I'd also recommend the other Assassin's Creed titles i.e, Two, Brotherhood, Revelations and Rogue. Liberation as well, if you like the series enough ^^;

Thank you sir :)

Yeah, played L.A. Noire before and it was really good, looking forward to play it again.

Also played AC II, Brotherhood, Revelations (not Rogue or Liberation) and i enjoyed them at the time, but its not something i wanna play again to be honest, appreciate the suggestion though ;)

Yeah, shouldn't be more than 5€ :)

Finally working on Tomb Raider single player, I've done the multiplayer trophies more than 1 year ago...

Probably Batman Arkham City after that  :D

I might buy since the deals of this week didn't interest me.   

Oh you have the multiplayer done already ? Shouldn't have a problem with the platinum then, just a matter of time  ^_^

Still have that game in my backlog. Hope you enjoy !

• Like 1

I might buy since the deals of this week didn't interest me.   

Oh you have the multiplayer done already ? Shouldn't have a problem with the platinum then, just a matter of time  ^_^

Still have that game in my backlog. Hope you enjoy !

Yeah, almost done with the single player  :D

Thanks man, everyone tells me good things about Arkham City  :)

• Like 1

Nice work on your 49th Platinum. Tomb Raider is an awesome game, and an excellent addition to your Plat collection. I hope to beat that game sometime myself, once I pick it up ^-^

Thanks man, yeah you should definitely get Tomb Raider, it was an exciting experience  :)