• Sonic and Sega All- stars racing
    • Driveclub
    • Need For speed Most wanted
    • Grid 2
    • WRC 4
    • Dirt 2
    • Anarchy Rush Hour
    • Other

Of the ones listed and I know about. I'd say Anarchy: Rush Hour. I got this platinum, and it's rather easy. It has a couple of grind trophies, one that can be done fast, but the one for cash takes a while, but it's just that, time, not difficulty.

LittleBigKart Racing was pretty easy too.

Edited by MMDE

I'm gonna say it will now be Coffin Dodgers, as it is easy and only a couple of hours to plat. Table Top Racing is also a pretty easy racing plat, as are the V8 Superstars games, although they are not on the poll list.

Of the ones listed and I know about. I'd say Anarchy: Rush Hour. I got this platinum, and it's rather easy. It has a couple of grind trophies, one that can be done fast, but the one for cash takes a while, but it's just that, time, not difficulty.

LittleBigKart Racing was pretty easy too.

I bough Anarchy while back, but haven't started it yet. Do you still have the game? I would need someone to boost the MP with.

I bough Anarchy while back, but haven't started it yet. Do you still have the game? I would need someone to boost the MP with.

Isn't it digital only? So I guess most people still "have" it. I don't think it's saved on my HDD. IIRC, the online MP boost was pretty quick and easy. Just to win some few times. Worst case, I might help. :P

Make sure you don't miss the 4 missable trophies though. Honestly, the game is at it's hardest early on, when you haven't upgraded your car. Once you upgrade, you will be driving so fast, boosting laps in front of opponents. Doesn't matter if you crash or anything, just click a button to respawn and boost on! :P Also, read my guide for how to grind item hitting.

Edited by MMDE