• Sonic and Sega All- stars racing
    • Driveclub
    • Need For speed Most wanted
    • Grid 2
    • WRC 4
    • Dirt 2
    • Anarchy Rush Hour
    • Other

I've done NFS Rivals and Driveclub. Both are easy but Driveclub is way more about getting a car from point to point as fast as possible while NFS is generally about car combat. Driveclub is also way easy to grind if you have a few friends playing the game too. Another thing that irritates me about the open world NFS games...a lack of real pause function. As a racer all your earned xp can be wiped if you get busted, which can happen anytime you aren't in a hideout. Success is often about laying a good escape rather than mastering the course. 

I've done NFS Rivals and Driveclub. Both are easy but Driveclub is way more about getting a car from point to point as fast as possible while NFS is generally about car combat. Driveclub is also way easy to grind if you have a few friends playing the game too. Another thing that irritates me about the open world NFS games...a lack of real pause function. As a racer all your earned xp can be wiped if you get busted, which can happen anytime you aren't in a hideout. Success is often about laying a good escape rather than mastering the course.

It was annoying but the cops were pretty easy to escape from once you had a fast car and great escape root.

I have only played some of the games. I will put the games I do have in order of easiest to most difficult and I have the platinum for all of them. Anarchy Rush Hour, NFS Most Wanted, NFS Rivals, Grid 2 and Burnout Paradise. I put the Burnout Paradise as the hardest simply because it is hard to find 7 people to meet you in the Wildcats Baseball Stadium this late into the games lifetime. If it wasn't for that trophy I would put it in between Most Wanted and Rivals.

For personal experience i only have plated a single racing game : NFS Hot Pursuit. Although is wasn't easy , it was manageable at best getting all the gold medals . I had a great time going for the plat and normally i don't tend to play racing games so long and much of them cause i get tired of it pretty fast.

For the easy ones i don't a former opion about it , maybe Ride, NFS Rivals and Cars 2.

Edited by Jiaho24