Question about the Monolith.....

FlareZero

OK I was about to go on a 2010 rant, but then I see you are talking about a different Monolith.

For the record, Fuck you Arthur C Clarke for ruining Kubrick's masterpiece :(

1. The Space Odyssey series was Arthur C. Clarke's book series and his creation. Stanley Kyooooo-brik just did a visual adaptation.

B. End of story.

1. The Space Odyssey series was Arthur C. Clarke's book series and his creation. Stanley Kyooooo-brik just did a visual adaptation.

B. End of story.

joker-here-we-go.jpeg

2001 was a movie first with the novel being published afterwards

2001: A Space Odyssey is a 1968 science fiction novel by Arthur C. Clarke. It was developed concurrently with Stanley Kubrick's film version and published after the release of the film. Clarke and Kubrick worked on the book together, but eventually only Clarke ended up as the official author.

The movie was a critical success so they decided to release the sequel (this time Kubrick was not involved at all) and it was a resounding failure which most people choose to ignore. In 2010 they decided to have the great line "What is the Monolith" to which they tried to explain one of the biggest mysteries of the original film. It really showcased how lost Clarke was without Kubrick at the helm.

This is similar to the Shining. Kubrick releases a masterpiece and King bitches and moans because the stupid Tree Animals aren't in the movie and the ending was changed (because it really makes sense for the small child to take down the demonic father...yes King, we know you had an abusive father and you like writing these power fantasies for yourself but COME ON that ending was weak). So because of this King releases his own version with blackjack and hookers and what do you know...it was much much worse than the original.

Ignoring the conversation that's going on right now...

Right now I'm on NG+, in the first playthrough I have find a lot of these,, but now, on NG+ I need to refind all of it?, or only the one that I don't have found out?

Based on the guide on .org, it might be possible that you'll have to refind them again. In the Grade Shop you need to have bought Inherit Library and that should retain your Monolith information in the System Book; if you didn't buy this then you'll have to restart your search. I'll provide a few links in regards to the Monoliths to aid you in what you may have and what you're missing.

http://gameswiki.net/tales-of-zestiria-all-monoliths-location-guide/

.http://segmentnext.com/2015/10/22/tales-of-zestiria-monoliths-locations-how-to-get-friendly-link-guide/

Hope this helps.

Ignoring the conversation that's going on right now...

Based on the guide on .org, it might be possible that you'll have to refind them again. In the Grade Shop you need to have bought Inherit Library and that should retain your Monolith information in the System Book; if you didn't buy this then you'll have to restart your search. I'll provide a few links in regards to the Monoliths to aid you in what you may have and what you're missing.

http://gameswiki.net/tales-of-zestiria-all-monoliths-location-guide/

.http://segmentnext.com/2015/10/22/tales-of-zestiria-monoliths-locations-how-to-get-friendly-link-guide/

Hope this helps.

Fortunately I have Ihnerith the Library, maybe I am lucky and I only missing someone , BTW thanks for the links, much appreciated.