Key to the city (couple questions)

EternalChaos72

Do you have to get everyone friendship % and respect % to 100? If so then i'm fucked because Roman's like % is only at 98%, he's not on the my phonebook either.

Do you have to play every game activity with every character? There is probably more questions that i can't think on right now.

Do you have to get everyone friendship % and respect % to 100? If so then i'm fucked because Roman's like % is only at 98%, he's not on the my phonebook either.

Do you have to play every game activity with every character? There is probably more questions that i can't think on right now.

Roman isn't necessary at all, put him at the bottom of a river.

Every activity they have avaiable to do, not everyone will do everything. Bruce is the only one to do power chopper/boating/racing, per example.

Edited by TheYuriG

Roman isn't necessary at all, put him at the bottom of a river.

Every activity they have avaiable to do, not everyone will do everything. Bruce is the only one to do power chopper/boating/racing, per example.

Ah right yeah i get you now. I'll not bother creating another thread for the AWP trophy but how do you set up private matches for this? The online is still popular:(

Ah right yeah i get you now. I'll not bother creating another thread for the AWP trophy but how do you set up private matches for this? The online is still popular:(

Before setting up a lobby, you can change the settings to private on the phone. I can't remember the exact how-to, but it's there on the ps3 systems (not on xbox360 because fuck them).

• Like 1

Before setting up a lobby, you can change the settings to private on the phone. I can't remember the exact how-to, but it's there on the ps3 systems (not on xbox360 because fuck them).

So i completed everyones activities that was listed on the guide over on .org although with brucie there are 2 other activities not listed? Chopper and Race is the other 2, i've already done race but does the chopper activity need to be done? 

So i completed everyones activities that was listed on the guide over on .org although with brucie there are 2 other activities not listed? Chopper and Race is the other 2, i've already done race but does the chopper activity need to be done?

EDIT: Chopper is Brucie's special ability so it's not considered an activity.

Edited by MStalker58

Nah, heli ride and chopper are different apparently.

My bad, it's been a while since I've played the game. Yeah, "Chopper" is just his special ability where he flies you to your destination. Basically the same thing as calling a taxi, so that's not needed for the activities. Thought you were talking about heli rides, sorry about that.

Here's another good checklist, it's what I used 

http://www.gta4.net/100-percent-completion-checklist/

Pretty solid, i only need the stunt jumps, QUB3ED for 100% completion on the story mode. I can't remember what guide i used for the other things though, i left this game alone for 5 years but my save files were still intact. 

My bad, it's been a while since I've played the game. Yeah, "Chopper" is just his special ability where he flies you to your destination. Basically the same thing as calling a taxi, so that's not needed for the activities. Thought you were talking about heli rides, sorry about that.

Ah right, yeah that's what i thought tbh. No need to apologise :)