Hello, sorry for the previous account...

Ripley011

Hi people, 

So to put a long story short: I recently (like 2 days ago) made the account Nuclear_Winters. But in the end I didn't like the name so I thought better make a new one otherwise I'll keep disliking it. 

So I made this account, Ripley011 (named after the Alien movies' Lt Ellen Ripley). 

I really hope none of you get's confused or anything like that, I know I'm off to a bad start now...

Also, I got Black Ops III as a suprise yesterday and started playing that. The thing is that I have no one to play it with. So if anyone has the game and is looking for people to play it with, please add me! PSN = Ripley011

Again, sorry for the previous account. I do still hope to have a fun time here and meet new friends!

Hi, no worries, best thing to do when you make a new account is give it a few weeks to see if you actually like it, in the past i've made a couple new psn iD's and liked them at first and then a week later i started disliking it and made a new one. Anyways hopefully this is the account for you. 

It's like with RPG games. When you make a character, you have to make him perfect. If you don't, it will suck for most of the game seing that ugly mug you created. The only difference is that probably you don't create and delete your username for the first 10 hours like I do in RPGs with my characters  :lol: Anyways, I hope you like it now! But even if you start disliking it, don't worry, I'm sure we'll be getting a "change your username" in the next 10 years, when the technology is advanced enough :D

Anyway, welcome! :D