Is it possible to complete the easter egg on zombies solo?

Pavani_

Dont think its possible alone since for the last step you need a player at the 3 stations and 1 on the main field where the giant worm and the 4 gate keepers are. Only up until 'killing' the shadowman its possible solo, for the full easter egg you need 3 others :)

Good luck

Dont think its possible alone since for the last step you need a player at the 3 stations and 1 on the main field where the giant worm and the 4 gate keepers are. Only up until 'killing' the shadowman its possible solo, for the full easter egg you need 3 others :)

Good luck

Good luck

Managed to unlock the pack-a-punch machine with the random guy i mentioned, so 3 or 4 people aren't necessary, will try solo someday to confirm.

Good luck

Did you just say giant worm? What kinda game has zombies mode turned into xD

The Beginning Of The End trophy can be done solo by round 6. If you want to unlock the the pack-a-punch part you just need to put one worm in at a time. Do the 1st ritual on round 1 in the opening area then make sure to go to the area with mystery box next so you can get a decent gun to make it easy, then just always keep 1 zombie alive so you only have to worry about the witches.

Edited by CornishElite

Managed to unlock the pack-a-punch machine with the random guy i mentioned, so 3 or 4 people aren't necessary, will try solo someday to confirm.

I thought you ment the full easter egg, with the Black Ops challenge unlocked. For the trophy you just need to do all the rituals, wich is achievable solo but hard...

Already got every trophy from zombies alone, now i just need the easter egg and the one about spoting the shadow man, my friends are always in parties with 2 idiots screaming non-stop, so i have to do it solo for the sake of my ears. Is it possible?

Yes you can do it solo if you need some people to make it easier add me. Whenever me and my friends play we usually do the full easter egg just because it is super easy.