PlayStation Experience 2015

jman217

PlayStation Experience 2015  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How psyched are you for PSX '15?

• Totally psyched! I'm so there!
    • Looks like it'll be pretty good. Gotta see what games are being showcased before I can form an opinion.
    • Not very excited. Thought this was gonna be a one-hit wonder.
    • It's definitely not Comic-Con or Blizzcon

As you may or may not have heard, PlayStation is holding another PSX event next month in San Francisco! They're gonna be showcasing alot of the new titles being released in the following year, as well as many games currently in development. They will also be holding the Capcom Cup there, as well. They're supposed to be having some kind of scavenger hunt as well, though, this year, the cards are supposed to be in trading card format, as opposed to the poker card format they used last year. 

Personally, I'm excited for this event! Though, I am curious who else is excited for it?  

Check out the link to see more about the event!

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2015/playstation-experience/

Edited by jman217

Satoshi Ookami True, TGS does Kinda have the leg up on most events, though considering the fact that PlayStation has been a part of my life since the first console came out in the 90s, I can't help bu be excited for it. 

MarsipanRumpan  That would be pretty awesome, though, I'm not sure what direction they plan to take the story, since in GOW III, Kratos "died", the Gods are all killed off, and the world is in ruins.

Makise Kurisu Don't think I've heard of that game. Is it any good? What is it about? 

Edited by jman217

The last one had some footage, but it was lacking, in my opinion, I'm hoping to see some more gameplay footage and how big the overhaul is for the remake. According to what I heard at the last event (plus, from what I've read...) much of the gameplay has been either extensively revamped or changed altogether. So, I'm interested in what they say at this one.