Sorta Wish Episode 6 Was Released on PSN Store.....

ISeeWutUDidThere

I guess. I got #5 on Dark Souls II and then was bumped down #9 a few months later.... so I was hoping for another chance.

Aw I hate that, I've had it a few times too. I was second or third on the Vita versions of Sly 2 and 3 (I was like 15th or something on Sly 1) and then a week or so later some asshole decided to sync up and have the game plat'd before me. Shit happens and all but it was a bit annoying.

I'm still first on Duke Nukem 3D, and I fucking love that game, I'm more than fine with just that one.

Anyway man, never try it on a Telltale game. The second it's online everyone's racing for the plat, that's all. Breaking a top 50 is doable with most games, my most recent one was being the 7th person to plat the new Tony Hawk, but these kinds of insta-plat games where you get the plat just for finishing it, will always lure in a tonne of people here.

Yeah. I just checked all their profiles and didn't see a single US flag icon. I was hoping to be at least on the top 50.

**Shakes fist at different PSN Stores**

Now you know how EU gamers felt for years when the store was updated 1 day after the NA store. Or when new games are released 3 days after the NA release.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2