Easy mode?

X_XgAmErX_X313

I'd like to disagree. I've been playing through some of the DLC's over the last week and to my own surprise I actually managed to get all 45 gold stars quite easy on some DLC's but Elements for example is pure insanity for me. I mean I've been struggling to dive under some of the top times on a few of the Hot Lap events but in Elements I'm not getting anywhere near the top times, on the contrary, I've got 1/6 stars on the Hot Lap events atm.

Yeah Elements is one Im still having trouble with. Its such a pain in the ass. 

This is a shame,devs nowadays have an astounding skill to make nonsense in their games.I was baffled when I saw this easy mode in the update history...they should have a limit to how far they'll go when it comes to community request.I can't believe people complain about difficulty,this is the 4th game I see devs making things easier due to community request I mean FOR REAL?...such a shameful era to play video games.

The DLCs are very doable,won't say easy since Driveclub is a game that really requires skill and domination of the game but again if you're as far as playin the DLCs you should already be used to how the game handles...there are like 2 or 3 hard races per DLC and thats coming from someone who don't go forward before getting 3 stars in every event and being in 1st place in every race....from what I've seen so far most people(Driveclub playas)don't even bother with that,so I have no idea why the request for an easier difficulty.People don't like challenges,they want everything handled to them like gifts....at least they kept the 100% on trophies for gold stars only.

I'd like to disagree. I've been playing through some of the DLC's over the last week and to my own surprise I actually managed to get all 45 gold stars quite easy on some DLC's but Elements for example is pure insanity for me. I mean I've been struggling to dive under some of the top times on a few of the Hot Lap events but in Elements I'm not getting anywhere near the top times, on the contrary, I've got 1/6 stars on the Hot Lap events atm.

Lemme guess you're struggling with Venom Hot Lap 2 per chance?....that's the worse/hardest event in the whole game.It was a nightmare the one in the main Tour with the road dry,the one in elements was a torture...almost pulled ma hair off playing that shit.

• Like 2

This is a shame,devs nowadays have an astounding skill to make nonsense in their games.I was baffled when I saw this easy mode in the update history...they should have a limit to how far they'll go when it comes to community request.I can't believe people complain about difficulty,this is the 4th game I see devs making things easier due to community request I mean FOR REAL?...such a shameful era to play video games.

The DLCs are very doable,won't say easy since Driveclub is a game that really requires skill and domination of the game but again if you're as far as playin the DLCs you should already be used to how the game handles...there are like 2 or 3 hard races per DLC and thats coming from someone who don't go forward before getting 3 stars in every event and being in 1st place in every race....from what I've seen so far most people(Driveclub playas)don't even bother with that,so I have no idea why the request for an easier difficulty.People don't like challenges,they want everything handled to them like gifts....at least they kept the 100% on trophies for gold stars only.

Nice to see that I'm not the only one thinking like this!

Lemme guess you're struggling with Venom Hot Lap 2 per chance?....that's the worse/hardest event in the whole game.It was a nightmare the one in the main Tour with the road dry,the one in elements was a torture...almost pulled ma hair off playing that shit.

I had trouble with this event as well because the Venom was so slippy.. But after few tries I understood the car and did it. The hardest event IMO was a Hot Lap with the Ariel Atom. Such an awful driving style!

Nice to see that I'm not the only one thinking like this!

I had trouble with this event as well because the Venom was so slippy.. But after few tries I understood the car and did it. The hardest event IMO was a Hot Lap with the Ariel Atom. Such an awful driving style!

Same here...I'm very glad that I'm not alone about that.

Yup put slippy on that,I actually developed a hate towards the Venom because of both Venom Hot Lap events lol.Oh I feel you,the Ariel is one of the worst cars...terrible handling,you can't do a slight turn that it skids all over the road.