Easy mode?

X_XgAmErX_X313

Update 1.24 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation®Store on Nov 17 (worldwide):

» Adds support for this months free bonus livery (coming to PlayStation®Store on Nov 17).

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.24):

» Easy difficulty for Tour. 

I posted more about the update on another thread: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/30110-driveclub-updates/page-3

I think easier times and slower enemies

Would this conceivably make the DLC easier then? Kind of silly but I can see why they did it. Im glad I stuck through most of the DLC so far, its made me way better at the game then I would ever hope to be. 

I know I was previously that asshole who basically said the game was easy enough already, but in a shocking turn of events, I ask

Will this be coming to DC Bikes as well?

I'm putting along fine in that game when I'm just playing it for fun but the Japan trophy killed me the other day, admittedly I only played it twice but still. I would like to puss out instead of trying time and time again to beat the level, as long as I finish the game, I'm satisfied either way personally.

I know I was previously that asshole who basically said the game was easy enough already, but in a shocking turn of events, I ask

Will this be coming to DC Bikes as well?

I'm putting along fine in that game when I'm just playing it for fun but the Japan trophy killed me the other day, admittedly I only played it twice but still. I would like to puss out instead of trying time and time again to beat the level, as long as I finish the game, I'm satisfied either way personally.

I found Bikes difficulty is pretty consistent throughout the whole thing with 2 or 3 events requiring some additional effort. There isnt a difficulty spike or anything, so if you just keep chugging along you'll finish it pretty easily.

I found Bikes difficulty is pretty consistent throughout the whole thing with 2 or 3 events requiring some additional effort. There isnt a difficulty spike or anything, so if you just keep chugging along you'll finish it pretty easily.

I was hoping it would be like that. I'm not too fussed since I've got a tonne of games on my plate at the moment, but I'll get back into it eventually. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Would this conceivably make the DLC easier then? Kind of silly but I can see why they did it. Im glad I stuck through most of the DLC so far, its made me way better at the game then I would ever hope to be.

Yes but I don't want to talk again about it since last time I was looking like the bad guy that want it to be hard just because I completed it so..

Yes but I don't want to talk again about it since last time I was looking like the bad guy that want it to be hard just because I completed it so..

Oh I must have missed that, let me go get my pitchfork xD But for real, I agree its a little disheartening knowing its going to be easier but it is what it is. 

I tend to agree with you, making it easier to get em is kind of lame, even though personally I wouldn't be able to get some of the trophy's. It's said to say but in my late 20's I no longer have the same reflexes and reaction skills I had when I was like 21 :P

On the other hand... does it really matter? I mean, is it gonna make you feel better or worse knowing there's gonna be more people that will be able to get some of the trophy's? I know I used to get kind of upset when they would make some hard achievements in World of Warcraft a lot easier but looking back on it, it's all kind of silly.

I tend to agree with you, making it easier to get em is kind of lame, even though personally I wouldn't be able to get some of the trophy's. It's said to say but in my late 20's I no longer have the same reflexes and reaction skills I had when I was like 21 :P

On the other hand... does it really matter? I mean, is it gonna make you feel better or worse knowing there's gonna be more people that will be able to get some of the trophy's? I know I used to get kind of upset when they would make some hard achievements in World of Warcraft a lot easier but looking back on it, it's all kind of silly.

i just say "Insane in the membrane" .... i farmed everything on the hard way , than they removed shendralar and introduced the darkmoon island ,.... with rep for daylies .....  BUT like you said, it is ok if now everyone runs around with this Titel :) I dont care anymore :) .

Has anyone downloaded the latest patch and checked if the new silver stars will also unlock trophies?

From the patch notes:

» All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.

Full changelog here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/03/driveclubs-patch-1-25-released-adds-new-cars-bike-difficulty-settings-and-much-more/

The changelog says:

All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.

Now, since these are in addition... I have a feeling that they will still require the gold stars to earn the trophies. The question would be, will it require the silver stars as well for the trophies :D Which will lead to more time to earn the trophies. I will check tonight as well.