Games Listing by Publishers/Developers

TCODE1

Sometimes you need to make the obvious more obvious. Before you suggest something here, please, make a decent thread describring your suggestion clearly, because not all of us will understand what you're saying. 

OT: Well, the idea of 'library' sounds good, but I think that wouldn't bring improvements for searching or other stuff.  

what's so hard to undestand? you can choose to list games by alphabetical order, there you have cathegories A/B/C/D

i want the option to chose to see games by publishers or developers, if i chose publishers then show me chategories with publishers Activision/Ubisoft/etc, if i chose Activison then show me all the games published by them, call of duty games, transformers games, spiderman games, etc. if i chose developers then show me chategories with developers NaughtyDog/SuckerPunch/etc, if i chose NaughtyDog then show me all the games developed by them, uncharted games, the last of us etc

Edited by TCODE1

Not every game in the database has publisher and developer info added into its trophy list here. For instance, Far Cry 4 doesn't have it but Life Is Strange does. If I was an administrator of a database (and I've been) and someone wanted a bunch of new data added to it to facilitate different sorting, my initial response would be, "Sure. About how many manhours do you plan on contributing to help backfit this data for your wanted sorting?" Not very many people ever want to contribute manhours. Always wondered why.

Edited by damon8r351

I always thought the data was pulled directly from sony's database along with the "themes" of the game and the genre. I tried looking over my list for games that included a publisher/developer and they were in the minority. Sorting by it would prove useless without having the required data.

Edited by Jibril

they could do it only for ps4, who cares for the other systems, and i'm sure that there are people who would do that work for free, i don't expect them do do it for strange japanese/korean games like that, but for Europe & US it should be easy

Not worth The effort for ps4 imo. Maybe The vita .