Will This Work

firepork08

So I got Destiny when it got released (Digital) and I have no DLC's for it. I want to get the Taken King and realised if I bought the DLC's individual it would cost me a lot more than if I bought the legendary edition. I wanted to know if I bought the legendary edition do the codes come separately for DLC's? 

If you bought The Taken King, it comes with the base game on disc, and the DLC auto downloads (and also provides you with the codes).  Are you asking if that DLC will be compatible with your digital version, I don't see why not, but I am not certain.

My little sister has got his for X1 and she wanted the DLCs I think it's called he Taken King or some hinges like that. Anyway when I tried to purchase the DLC it wanted me to buy the 'base' game again which I didn't understand because for her to play he DLC she would have to re buy a game which she already had?

ZachBoardyHD.png

My little sister has got his for X1 and she wanted the DLCs I think it's called he Taken King or some hinges like that. Anyway when I tried to purchase the DLC it wanted me to buy the 'base' game again which I didn't understand because for her to play he DLC she would have to re

buy a game which she already had?

You need the previous expansions to be able to buy TTK digitally. If you only have the base game you wont be able to play/buy it. So you can either rebuy the game and all the dlc via the Legendary edition, or buy the two previous expansions and then TTK seperately digitally. 

Edited by Boooda