Just Cause 3 advanced release dat 27/11/'15?

kendev1994

So i had pre-ordered JC3 a long time ago, and yesterday we got a message saying that we can collect it.

So me and my friends went to collect our copies and they said it's been advanced from the 1st of decembre.

Is this the case for all other countries aswell? Or is it Belgium/Europe/Playstation exclusive?

Just think its quite odd this...

Got mine on Friday (Netherlands) and apparently more retailers have already released it to the public, even in physical stores. But many also haven't, giving me the rare opportunity to be listed amongst first achievers for some trophies. Already have half the map cleared and halfway through the story... if tomorrow is kind I might finish the game this before release. ;) (story and liberation, not all the challenges and collectibles)

Got mine on Friday (Netherlands) and apparently more retailers have already released it to the public, even in physical stores. But many also haven't, giving me the rare opportunity to be listed amongst first achievers for some trophies. Already have half the map cleared and halfway through the story... if tomorrow is kind I might finish the game this before release. ;) (story and liberation, not all the challenges and collectibles)

How long would you say the story is (story missions + needed liberation) approximatly? Cause ive only did the first 3 and now im just messing around blowing shit up and havin a lot fun, dont want to spend to long on the story

the game is so good so far :P.

I loved just cause 2 but i didn't really followed this one. I went to the store yesterday to buy a new TV and i saw just cause 3, so i bought it.

NO REGRETS AT ALL :D. I just liberated a huge communitcation tower, which unlocked a mission with an unlimited ammo bazooka... Blowing s**t up is soooo fun :P

How long would you say the story is (story missions + needed liberation) approximatly? Cause ive only did the first 3 and now im just messing around blowing shit up and havin a lot fun, dont want to spend to long on the story

Hard to say, because of the difficulty spikes in missions. I'd say about 10 hours if done perfectly at once for the missions alone (but you won't). Not keeping track of what liberation is actually needed for the missions, only had an unlocked one once because I tend to have fun also. Maybe near 20 hours to clear the map though. You'll also spend time on challenges however, for some much needed upgrades. Add another 10-20 for the collectibles (once a province is liberated they are on the map and quite easily found). Those going for 100% will however spend most of the time mastering challenges, that can easily add another 50-100 hours just because you need 5 gears (stars) each and there are so many, plus you'll need to play most more than once because you can't possibly get all stars without upgrades only the challenges themselves provide. (For example, nitrous for races.)