EA and RiderNet blows

DerelictSoul

Just got SSX from plus and was looking forward to it because I used to play the hell out of it on the dreamcast.  Anyway, is anyone else having trouble with the servers?  I've yet to complete an online race as it disconnects from EA half way through the race, EVERY SINGLE TIME!  Also getting through the other events is taking forever since it uploads everything, so at the end of each event I'm stuck at the experience window while it tries to upload and disconnects repeatedly for about 5 mins before it finally takes.  God damn them if they knowingly gave out a busted ass game for plus.

They probably scaled down the server capacity ages ago, as it is quite an old game now. These things cost money to maintain, so this is normal. 

Now that it's on +, you can expect a lot of players are currently trying to access limited server capacity. 

Hopefully they'll be decent enough to increase the capacity. You'll just have to cross your fingers. 

Or, alternatively, contact EA customer service and ask them if they plan on increasing capacity?

Is it still possible to plat this game? and what trophies requier online play? tried to read real quick but none of the guides actually lists them in introduction by name....

I have the plat and I think there is three but I can only remember two. I Am A Ghost and I Ain't Afraid of Snow Ghost. Also I think there is a challenge in the global events medal to where you have to play with a certain amount of people online.

Is it still possible to plat this game? and what trophies requier online play? tried to read real quick but none of the guides actually lists them in introduction by name....

Both the gold miner & spender, I am a ghost, I ain't afraid of no snow ghost and finally peak-a-boo. Once you have enough credits I'd suggest getting peak-a-boo out the way first, as it's known to glitch