The Mark of Kri General Discussion

SuffyZorugelion

This game sure brings a lot of memories! I remember being a kid and buying those gaming magazines that come with demos. A demo of this game was on one and the full game wasn't even out yet. I was totally blown away by it! At the time it was super brutal and gory, the combat was cool and the setting was interesting. Of course I got the game day one when it finally came out. The only thing I never liked about the game was the fact that it's really short. I ended up trading it away at somepoint, because I didn't think the game had much replay for this reason. I bought it again later for a few euros from Gamestop a few years back and tried it out. It felt like it hadn't aged too well so I kinda forgot about it because I was busy with other games. I'm happy to see it on PS4 and I actually already bought it (for the 3rd time) Can't wait to dive back into it, get a full picture of the game and see if it will be nostalgic or dissappointment because of bad ageing.

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 2

This is almost as bizarre as The Legend of Kay. I mean, I have no objection to it being re-released, but who honestly played it? 

The game got a lot of positive reviews back in the day. I remember the only thing keeping it from getting perfect scores was the short lenght of the game. I guess in today's standards it's probably normal lenght xD It's deffinately an underrated classic.

The game got a lot of positive reviews back in the day. I remember the only thing keeping it from getting perfect scores was the short lenght of the game. I guess in today's standards it's probably normal lenght xD It's deffinately an underrated classic.

Yeah I think one review said it's a bit on the short side at 10 hours and I'm thinking fuck me remember when 10 hours was considered a short game?

• Like 1

Btw, does anyone know if cheat codes disable trophies? Not that I plan to use them, but there seems to be a trophy for using one. Obviously that code doesn't. Wondering about the others.

EDIT: To answer my own questions. The cheats don't disable the trophies :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...