Need for Speed (DLC Trophies)

I'm confused about the DLC trophies for the NFS 2015. How are these arranged on this site? It says that they are all part of the "Living DLC Pack". Is this correct as it is displayed on your PS4, (I don't own the game so I dont know). I thought these got released as seperate "DLC's" Named Legends and Icons. It is weird adding DLC trophies to a DLC that has already been released with trophies.

Another problem with this is that there is a trophy guide on the site here for this Living Game DLC, but it only has half of those trophies since the latest update. I just thought this could be a problem in the long run since the game will continue to update the trophies and the person will be needing to update the guide to fulfill what I assume will have the info for all the DLC trophies in it.

• Like 1

Yes, that is how they're displayed on the PS4. Living Game is the collective name for all the updates NFS will be getting. I don't know why they've chosen to add the trophies that way, since the individual patches have their own names anyway.

Perhaps it's because they want to portray it as the whole game constantly evolving, rather than having little extras added to it. Having all this content installed is required to even start the game, so I can kind of understand.

I wouldn't mind splitting them up on this site, though.

I'm confused about the DLC trophies for the NFS 2015. How are these arranged on this site? It says that they are all part of the "Living DLC Pack". Is this correct as it is displayed on your PS4, (I don't own the game so I dont know). I thought these got released as seperate "DLC's" Named Legends and Icons. It is weird adding DLC trophies to a DLC that has already been released with trophies.

Another problem with this is that there is a trophy guide on the site here for this Living Game DLC, but it only has half of those trophies since the latest update. I just thought this could be a problem in the long run since the game will continue to update the trophies and the person will be needing to update the guide to fulfill what I assume will have the info for all the DLC trophies in it.

I believe the reason for the Trophies in the DLC to be released periodically is owing to the fact that there are no microtransactions in the game and all the DLCs (plus the trophies that come with it) will be available to everyone who has the base game. Hope that helps your query. I do think that the right way is for the DLC trophies to be split up on PSNP.

Edited by tkmj75

I'm confused about the DLC trophies for the NFS 2015...

Yes, they released the first three trophies about three weeks ago and then released 3 more trophies to the same existing "DLC" trophy list about a week ago. It's quite a weird thing that I've never seen before. I already told Sly about the guide the other day and he said he was unable to add trophies to a DLC guide yet and he put that on his todo list to fix. ;)

Quite weird though, had no idea developers could do that kind of thing, lol

Edit: Updated the DLC guide in the best way I currently could at the moment until Sly comes up with that fix.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Yes, they released the first three trophies about three weeks ago and then released 3 more trophies to the same existing "DLC" trophy list about a week ago. It's quite a weird thing that I've never seen before. I already told Sly about the guide the other day and he said he was unable to add trophies to a DLC guide yet and he put that on his todo list to fix. ;)

Quite weird though, had no idea developers could do that kind of thing, lol

Edit: Updated the DLC guide in the best way I currently could at the moment until Sly comes up with that fix.

Why thank you it looks really nice :) Im glad I brought this up!