Celebrity trophy? How?

skiddie77

I anyone knows how to unlock the Celebrity trophy (recruited by a 4-star team) please let us know. I have been recruited twice now but trophy doesn't pop. :(

It's certainly bugged. On their facebook page the devs were made aware of this issue and said they would pass the information onto the publisher, whether something will be done about it though is another thing.

I'm working on this trophy myself. I've tried everything apart form moving directly form a 3-star team to a 4-star team. This is what i'm trying to do now, but it's incredibly difficult as the stats are also bugged and it's very rare to get an offer from a 3 star team.

All I've managed so far is to go through 3 seasons without touching any stats, eventually I got an offer from a 3 star team. However since then, I only get offers from 1 or 2 star teams even when I max out my stats.

I think the trophy is a little glitched. After four season, and after i get an offer from a 3 star team and a 2 star team, with a five star team I got the trophy.

I don't know if the trophy needs to get an offer from a five star team, or perhaps at least one team from each star team, from 1 to 5. To get an offer

from a 3 star team and 5 star team it's not easy.

I think the trophy is a little glitched. After four season, and after i get an offer from a 3 star team and a 2 star team, with a five star team I got the trophy.

I don't know if the trophy needs to get an offer from a five star team, or perhaps at least one team from each star team, from 1 to 5. To get an offer

from a 3 star team and 5 star team it's not easy.

Did you accept the offers from the other teams or did you just stay with your original team all the way through until you accepted the offer from the 5 star team?

Which team did you start with? I always pick French teams as there are fewer games to play.

The first time I started the game I accepted the offer from a four star team, and after three season always same offers, or from 2 star teams or 4 star teams only.

So I started a new season.

The first time i accepted an offer from a three star team, new season and I accepted and changed to a two star team, new season again and after I accepted from a french five

star team the new offer the throphy popped. I think it's not so important with which team you start, because I changed my start team when I started again. Perhaps you need

to accept an offer from a five star team or perhaps you need to accept an offer from each star team, at least one time, four season should be enough to get an offer from each star

team, the problem is that to get an offer from a three star team or a five star team is rare and lucky dependent.

• 2 months later...

Did it exactly the same way you did it (initial team - 3 stars team - 2 stars team - 5 stars team) and the trophy didn't popped.

I also did a first career before that one which was initial - 2 stars - 3 stars - 4 stars and it didn't popped as well.

I'm done with this game... Big Ben interactive should hire some game testers.

The first time I started the game I accepted the offer from a four star team, and after three season always same offers, or from 2 star teams or 4 star teams only.

So I started a new season.

The first time i accepted an offer from a three star team, new season and I accepted and changed to a two star team, new season again and after I accepted from a french five

star team the new offer the throphy popped. I think it's not so important with which team you start, because I changed my start team when I started again. Perhaps you need

to accept an offer from a five star team or perhaps you need to accept an offer from each star team, at least one time, four season should be enough to get an offer from each star

team, the problem is that to get an offer from a three star team or a five star team is rare and lucky dependent.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody get this trophy? I tried to get Big Ben e-mail support. but they answered me there is no glitch and ask to me play more. I am disappointed with Big Ben. 

Is this trophy still unobtainable? Someone got the plat 4 weeks ago.

In my country 10 people got the trophy. but all players are cheaters. It is not legitim. 

This guy u mentioned, did he get the trophy by legitm way or use hack methods?

Does anybody get this trophy? I tried to get Big Ben e-mail support. but they answered me there is no glitch and ask to me play more. I am disappointed with Big Ben. 

In my country 10 people got the trophy. but all players are cheaters. It is not legitim. 

This guy u mentioned, did he get the trophy by legitm way or use hack methods?

I have a friend in Brazil, Felipe_Carvalhoo and he has the trophy by Ps4. 

So it´s legitim.

• 4 months later...

I cannot get an offer from a 5 star team I ve played this way to long and it's driving me crazy to get the platinum. I ve switched from team to team multiple time but still waiting for a 5 star offer I ve maxed all my skills out and have 355k skill points extra.... 

• 4 weeks later...

Any update?

On 1/5/2017 at 4:45 AM, cuzzbuzz said:

I cannot get an offer from a 5 star team I ve played this way to long and it's driving me crazy to get the platinum. I ve switched from team to team multiple time but still waiting for a 5 star offer I ve maxed all my skills out and have 355k skill points extra.... 

Any update?

• 2 months later...
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Ancaria83 said:

I am playing through ps now so dunno if they have updates to these games but I am now at 465k extra skill points and I am losing my mind here lmao only offers from 3 and 4 star never an offer from a 5 star team

• 3 months later...

Hi

Today, after several tries I finally got the trophy.

My way was from 1 star to 2, to another 2 and then I received the offer from a 5 star team.

There is one important thing I recognized and maybe this is the reason, why many people didnt get the trophy.

It seems that there is a bug concerning the skills.

The skill values in the corresponding menu are not equal to the values shown in the starting line up screen.

In my situation I concentrated on popularity in first place and just a little bit on the others.

During my season on the first 2 star team I upgraded the popularity from 70 to 100, but the lineup stats still showed me 70.

I think this is the reason why you dont get any offers from 4 or 5 star teams.

The worst thing you can do now is to accept a 3 star other, 4 star other and so on.

Therefore I accept the offer of another 2 star team, finished the season, and after game 8 in the next season I changed from 2 to 5 stars.

For the games just do the following.

It absolutely ok if you just win by 1 goal.

So score your goal and then provoke a foul by your opponent by holding L1.

If you set the options correctly you can let the time just run down.

Maybe you have to quit the game and repeat a match if it doesnt went wwell, but this will not happen very often.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I unlocked the trophy on last week and also the platinum. Here some general considerations: Must get recruited to a new team for skill upgrades to take effect; only Barcelona or Paris Saint-Germain can unlock Celebrity trophy.

Here is my path: I won the first season using the method of grinding consecutive wins and accepted a offer from a two-star team. reminding that you should maximize popularity.
In my second season I was recruited again by another two-star team (this time by accident because I was already tightening X frantically). I finished this season in first place.
in my third season, in the seventh game, I received an invitation from Barcelona and the trophy unlocked. the point is: I switched teams twice so popularity was taking effect. the probability of these teams making an offer in the third season or later is greater if you have maximized popularity and accepted new offers. The trophy is definitely glitched; but still possible to get. My comments relate to the ps3 version; I do not know about ps4/Vita versions.

Edited by DreadNic

• 2 months later...