Platinum in the future?

CrimsonFalzar

Highly unlikely, The Walking Dead Season 2 didn't get a platinum either. Even if it goes retail it wouldn't get one.

Aw thats sad :c ... I can see why walking dead doesnt have one its just beat story but with this u have to think and do things correctly i believe this deserves a platinum more then other games.

Edited by ChastityFail

Um, didn't the full retail version of Back to the Future get a random Plat?

Yes that did happen. Mainly cause they stopped giving each esipode a list like all the old Telltale games. It looks cleaner as one solid list for all episodes. Stick it to the Man has a retail PS4 release and it didn't get a new list with a platinum. Its unnecessary to make a new list for the same game.

Um, didn't the full retail version of Back to the Future get a random Plat?

Back to the Future is the odd one out that is always used when people want to get hope for these sorts of things. Generally speaking, it's incredibly unlikely for this to happen. If we forget this happened to Back to the Future, there's really nothing we could use in defense of the idea of the possibility of this maybe happening to any other game.

Back to the Future is the odd one out that is always used when people want to get hope for these sorts of things. Generally speaking, it's incredibly unlikely for this to happen. If we forget this happened to Back to the Future, there's really nothing we could use in defense of the idea of the possibility of this maybe happening to any other game.

I realise it's the odd one out, and it's always intrigued me as to why it got one. Was it classed as a new game, per se? Ah well. Never say never and all that.

I realise it's the odd one out, and it's always intrigued me as to why it got one. Was it classed as a new game, per se? Ah well. Never say never and all that.

Sort of. I've actually played it on PS3 and PS4, and the digital versions on PS3 on their own (I bought it digitally originally because I love BTTF, then I snagged a physical copy on eBay for cheap because I like having physicals, then I bought the PS4, plat'd it, and returned it ... it's not just craving trophies or anything) and the individual ones work as indepent releases, but it's a lazy job with the compilations, they just added a new main menu and then the episodes launch as they would have before. Really the only noticeable difference is the trophies being moved around, it's more than just a plat they did, the actual trophy types, like bronze and silver and stuff, are changed up for a fair few of the trophies too. 

It's still really weird though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...