Leaderboards not loading....

TragicKingdom50

Adam Wooten ‏@eulogyadd  Jan 15th 

@justcause When will the leader boards be up for PS4? I have 2 trophies and a platinum to get.

Just Cause ‏@justcause  Jan 15th  

@eulogyadd Hey Adam, we're looking at the leader boards problems as we speak, please stay tuned for an update!

Found a reply from Avalanche Studios, hope this patch will arrive soon.

Edited by aimeraya

Trying to go for the Bragging Rights trophy but every time I enter a challenge and hit R1 to view the leaderboards it says "No Players Have Completed This Challenge." That can't be true, anyone else run into this problem?

Same here. Don't know why. And it's annoying since I'm close to earning the platinum!

Edited by DanteHellMode98

Same deal for me, amazed myself by finally completing the two Wingsuit courses that I never thought I'd get through, then I realise I can't get this trophy :(

Any idea if adding more people that own the game to friends increases the chances of them showing up on the leaderboard? Add me: Baggers, and we can hope.

Same deal for me, amazed myself by finally completing the two Wingsuit courses that I never thought I'd get through, then I realise I can't get this trophy :(

Any idea if adding more people that own the game to friends increases the chances of them showing up on the leaderboard? Add me: Baggers, and we can hope.

I'll try baggers but it is pretty unlikely haha. I just want the platinum and then I can take the game out of the PS4. I can't start another until I'm done with it though. I don't know why

Still doesn't show anyone else on the leaderboard for me. Most annoying thing is, I tried posting a challenge score on my girlfriend's PSN account, and I could see my account's scores on the leaderboard for her, but her score doesn't show for me. So I completed the trophy on her account, but it remains the last thing I need for my plat :(