Glory Moment

Connie

I wouldn't mind helping you Conn, but I think you will need to be very lucky to find the opponent you want as you can't just send an invite I am pretty sure.

If you can make it to the final and then wait for me to get to the final, it should work? :P If i don't find you i quit?

• 1 year later...

Its more difficult then it seems mate, someone needs to also be in the quarters to play you, so therefore needs people to play in the group stages, so now you need 3 people, then when you reach the semis, someone needs someone to play in the group stages and the quarters, now it just gets complicated and you end up needing like 8 people, the best way to get it is to find someone and use a memory stick and backup your saves. its how i managed to do it.

• Like 1

The ultimate team trophies are still available, the fifa 12 servers are working so you can get the PT 100%

Btw i need 2 persons to win group stage in the uefa euro 2012 online mode, in the third match i'll execute the usb trick

I finally got the trophy, i'll give you one tip.

If u want to get this trophy all you'll need is find a person who has three acounts, he will use two profiles for the first two matches and another profile for the restant matches while you,after you win the third match, do the usb trick.It will take some time but i assure you that's how i get it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...