PrestonCoIe's Platinum Art Exhibit

PrestonCoIe

Very creative idea with editing the screenshots; that's a skill I'd love to have. I always try pretty hard to ensure my platinum auto-screenshot is something remarkable, which is very hard to do. What program & tools do you use for that? I'd love some tips.

Anyway, I'm fairly impressed; these are some impressive platinums for a first-year trophy hunter -- I'd usually expect easy ones like TWD or The Order 1886. :lol:  

Here's to a fruitful 2016. I definitely think you can surpass your expectation of 7 platinums for 2016, by the way.

Edited by GIONAScm2

Very creative idea with editing the screenshots; that's a skill I'd love to have. I always try pretty hard to ensure my platinum auto-screenshot is something remarkable, which is very hard to do. What program & tools do you use for that? I'd love some tips.

Anyway, I'm fairly impressed; these are some impressive platinums for a first-year trophy hunter -- I'd usually expect easy ones like TWD or The Order 1886. :lol:  

Here's to a fruitful 2016. I definitely think you can surpass your expectation of 7 platinums for 2016, by the way.

Thanks for the compliment!

The tools are quite simple and basic - I just use Microsoft PowerPoint on PC to move, position and crop the pictures. I then use the VSCO app on the iPhone to enhance the picture's clarity, brightness, etc (like Instagram). 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

#7 Los Santos Legend

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

Platinum: 21 Mar 2016

100%: No plans

GTA V was the first game I got for PS3. Took 2 years and 6 months as I wasn't a trophy hunter when I started, but still finally managed to platinum it.

Also wanted this trophy for #500 on the Trophy Log.

• Like 1

How do you get those screenshots? I know there is a Share button to upload Screenshots to your Facebook page but I never figured out how to use it. I'd love to show off my PS4 platinum screenshots!

So basically when you play games there will be cutscenes.

From there, you can take screenshots using the PS4 share button.

Upload them on your Facebook page, then after that you can link (using BB code) the pictures from FB to here.

For me, I will do some editing of the screenshots to make them look nice.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

#10 Platinum Agent

Tom Clancy's The Division

Platinum: 29 Apr 2016

Platinum Agent sounded cool for my 10th platinum, also not bad for trophy log #616.

Totally unrelated, but the date I got the platinum, the trophy log and the platinum image are in reference to rapper Drake's new album, VIEWS.

29 Apr 2016 - Release date of VIEWS

Trophy Log #616 - The number 6 is prominently mentioned several times in his songs, referring to Toronto's area code.

Platinum Screenshot at Times Square - Times Square is one of the most iconic views in New York City, hence VIEWS.

• 1 month later...

Very cool screenshots, wish some of mine looked this good. I have some good ones but i also have some ones that i paused on accident and stuff.

I didn't know the PS3 also took screenshots of trophies, i hope this applies to the PSnow trophies as well.

Edited by danceswithsloths
  • Like 1

Very cool screenshots, wish some of mine looked this good. I have some good ones but i also have some ones that i paused on accident and stuff.

I didn't know the PS3 also took screenshots of trophies, i hope this applies to the PSnow trophies as well.

Thanks. Nope not all PS3 games support screenshot. Actually some of them I just take from game cutscenes shown on YouTube then I just edit the photos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

#14 Kingpin 

Saints Row: The Third

Platinum: 24 July 2016

100%: 18 September 2016

In my opinion, Saints Row: The Third is the best title in the Saints Row franchise.

#15 100% Clear

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Platinum: 21 October 2016

100%: Once trophy log frees up

Been wanting to play this game since it was announced in 2012. Enjoyable game with a good story,

just that the trophy 'Disk Space Full' made me walk around Chi-Town aimlessly looking for the last song for this trophy.

#16 Let the Good Times Roll

Mafia III

Platinum: 15 November 2016

I have always enjoyed the Mafia series, although I feel that Mafia III was quite repetitive. It has a good story and ending though.

The platinum for this game is #946 in my trophy log, which pays tribute to American singer Louis Jordan (1908 - 1975) who

recorded the song 'Let the Good Times Roll' with his band Tympany Five in 1946.

• 2 weeks later...