Raven's Call (Virtual Diary by Shakil)

Shakilrahman96

I got the bus home and then I met up with my parents and we went shopping, I had no internet or no battery so I didn't get home and online until almost 7pm to this...

11666102_944681468918940_742281443136514

I explained to her I wasn't ignoring her, I had no internet and no battery and she seemed busy anyway, I presumed she would be studying as usual but apparently not.

Facebook has the notification system similar to WhatsApp for delivered or read messages. I'm highly criticizing your girlfriend in the spoiler below, skip it if you want. :D

This Nicola girl is either highly bullshitting you or she completely does not understand the Facebook messager. Either way, i hope that you didn't apologize for the hysterical attack of her. Isn't your fault if she assumes shit with no evidence. I admire your patience because in your place i would have set her straight a LOOOOOOONG time ago. No matter if you wanted her for so long, you shouldn't accept that double standard bullshit she plays. I mean, you two agree on doing something, she gets busy and don't even bother letting you know and and she complains if you comment on the subject, but if YOU ARE FREE, didn't agree in anything, she takes what, 3h to reply? And have to go through all that pointless drama? Oh boy... I admire your patience.

Nicola entered the labs and walked STRAIGHT PAST ME totally not acknowledging my presence. She sat down beside her friend Sara literally right behind me and she was messaging me on Facebook instead of just coming over. I was like what the actual fuck? I buy you lunch and we have a nice chat and then an hour later you don't even sit beside me? lol ok then... I was doing my maths and I figured maybe she was busy so I just kept cracking on it. I got a phone call at 3pm from my mother telling me to walk into the city. So I left the labs and walked in and once again, by coincidence I got the good ol' text "where are you were you in the labs?". No fucking shit sherlock, where else am I 90% of the time I am in university like? lol I know I sound a little rude and shit but it pisses me off like, the labs aren't that big like and how do you manage to miss your boyfriend, who is there every monday since last semester until 3:30pm usually on a Monday? Think she would know by now.

I swear to God, if this keeps going on, you gonna be widowed very soon.

When I got home I checked on my Facebook. Nicola was sending me pictures of this creepy old lady statue that had come with a cake her mom was baking. It was quite funny and she kept taking pictures of it in the distance and stuff   :lol:

12717501_945222755531478_743183632918193

Now I'll have nightmares this night, thank you. :D

Afterwards I headed downstairs and helped my little sister with Biology. She was learning about genetic crossing so I gave her a good hour long crash course on crossing homozygous dominant and recessive /heterozygous genes together. It  has been 3 years since I did it myself but it was easy to refresh my mind with it.

If we are talking about the same thing, that's more maths than biology, one of the things I loved the most studying. Can't get enough of this shit.

I swear to God, if this keeps going on, you gonna be widowed very soon.

Don't remind me  :rolleyes: lol hopefully it was just a mistake and she didn't mean anything bad by it, she did message me telling me she hadn't seen me but I still find it hard to believe she could have missed me so easily!!!

Now I'll have nightmares this night, thank you. :D

She just sent me a picture of the old lady just sitting atop of her hardboiled apple sour sweets... 1609670_945233788863708_6433603676161692

and with my amazing editing skills I made this beauty! 12718181_945233775530376_311818587205273 it was the first thing to come to mind...

If we are talking about the same thing, that's more maths than biology, one of the things I loved the most studying. Can't get enough of this shit.

It is similar to maths, vector crossing and stuff to determine the percentage of the gene taking affect on the organism's Phenotype. Pretty interesting stuff, I guess it is like the mathematical side of Biology, similarly how stoichiometry is the mathematical side of chemistry!  xD

• Like 1

Don't remind me  :rolleyes: lol hopefully it was just a mistake and she didn't mean anything bad by it, she did message me telling me she hadn't seen me but I still find it hard to believe she could have missed me so easily!!!

Maybe I was too subtle, but I meant that if that bullshit keep on going, i'll kill your girlfriend. Even if she missed you, her friends must have seen you there and told her.

1609670_945233788863708_6433603676161692

and with my amazing editing skills I made this beauty!

12718181_945233775530376_311818587205273 

it was the first thing to come to mind...

HAHAHAHA 2muchskill. Now I can't unsee it anymore though...

It is similar to maths, vector crossing and stuff to determine the percentage of the gene taking affect on the organism's Phenotype. Pretty interesting stuff, I guess it is like the mathematical side of Biology, similarly how stoichiometry is the mathematical side of chemistry!   xD

The first half of your reply made sense but you lost me on the rest. Stiochochocho is a boss in which game again?

If you are wondering why I'm replying today opposed to my usual silent reading and you didn't guess yourself: I'm using the PC. TA DA!

• Like 1

Maybe I was too subtle, but I meant that if that bullshit keep on going, i'll kill your girlfriend. Even if she missed you, her friends must have seen you there and told her.

I actually think it was her friend being sneaky about it actually. Her friend knew I was in the lab, 100% and her friend had messaged her telling her that she was there alone. Her friend, who is sort of my friend too just snobbed me and sat right behind me, then Nicola came in probably looking for Sara so she overlooked me. Sara then told Nicola I was in the labs the moment I left (confirmed from messages on Facebook). I am just guessing her friend isn't a big fan of me whatsoever. Oh well!

HAHAHAHA 2muchskill. Now I can't unsee it anymore though...

I had way too much fun actually making that picturing, it was entertaining to say the least. I still have no idea why I just spent 5 minutes making it though, its terrible hahaha.

The first half of your reply made sense but you lost me on the rest. Stiochochocho is a boss in which game again?

If you are wondering why I'm replying today opposed to my usual silent reading and you didn't guess yourself: I'm using the PC. TA DA!

"Stoichiometry is a section of chemistry that involves using relationships between reactants and/or products in a chemical reaction to determine desired quantitative data. In Greek, stoikhein means element and metron means measure, so stoichiometry literally translated means the measure of elements" -Straight from Google  :D 

I finally got a lot of free time since yesterday I actually spent about 40 minutes in the CAD lab catching up to speed with the majority of your diary. Took some time but I think I am up to date... just about  :D
Edited by Shakilrahman96

I don't feel like talking to her for tonight so I think I will just have an early night sleep. I am sick of her inability to ever admit that she is in the wrong and her inability to ever say sorry. Unless of course, I am overreacting here which is something I would desperately want to know. If I do happen to be overreacting and making a mountain out of a molehill please do tell me, I would like to rectify this.

You are underreacting, I would have slit her throat by now, easily.

But I don't think you should ignore her, you are playing the same game she is. Confront her and tableflip the whole shit. Be like this   (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Also, that picture of your friend looked like a bit with this guy. Maybe. Probably.

You are underreacting, I would have slit her throat by now, easily.

But I don't think you should ignore her, you are playing the same game she is. Confront her and tableflip the whole shit. Be like this   (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Also, that picture of your friend looked like a bit with this guy. Maybe. Probably.

I dozed off at 8pm last night, I was in a bad mood and I wasn't in the right mind for a chat, I woke up at 6:30pm. She hadn't messaged me. I woke up again at 9am and no good morning text. I am getting to the point where I am just expecting to be single, I don't think she is taking this relationship seriously at all and I don't think she cares enough for me to do that at the same time as well which is quite upsetting. This could be speculation of course I tend to overthink situations when I get upset.

I'll send her a message now and see how that goes.

He actually sort of does resemble that guy  :D  I'll have to point it out to him!!! see how he reacts to it :P

Also I read your post today on your diary woaahh! I hope you're ok, come back soon too. Things will most likely work out for the best. :)

• Like 1

Entry #27 29th February 2016: - New Friends

I went into college at about 9am, just sat around doing maths for the exam I have on tuesday (which is today, I am writing this a little late!) but I just sat in the labs and watched h3h3 productions on YouTube as well. I was also speaking to a few friends that I had now added on Facebook and Kik from YoWorld. There is this girl called Bailey,  she is very, very confusing. I met her years and years ago but we never were really friends back then. We became good friends in the past 2-3 weeks but it is quite obvious she likes me, well.. she certainly likes Shadow and she has made it fairly clear :P but obviously, nothing has gone on between us, not to mention she is 28 in real life and I am 19, she felt a little embarrassed when she figured out I was almost 10 years younger.

She was messaging me a lot on PM despite me being beside her and my other Yo-friends, she also kept leaving my house and coming back, she just seems a little weird and bipolar. Myself and my friend Trigger from yoville have nicknamed her "Bailout" because she comes and goes so much, it gets on my nerves lol. Last night I kinda realized that the Irish girl Kat and Bailey were actually becoming quite good friends of mine. I spoke to them both for a good while on Facebook before going to sleep. They are a little strange, nice but strange. Bailey is strange, Kat is just immature but in a nice kinda cute way, although she can get on my nerves really fast. I can't deal with crowds of people talking to me at once, bad enough in person but I can't type fast enough to like 5-7 people simultaneously so I tend to take breaks from it here and there. 

Because Kat is Irish, we use a lot of Irish slang to each other as insults and its pretty funny because nobody else really gets what is going on. I linked her to a song which I used to have on CD, its probably around the house somewhere but it is pure Irish, we were both listening to it and laughing at the lyrics. If you like Irish traditional music give it a listen. It is well worth it!!! 

Nicola hasn't been talking much to me lately, on and off, here and there. Yesterday she just spent her evening and free time on DeviantArt and drawing pictures, it goes right over my head why she can't talk to me and browse things at the same time, it gets a little depressing, I mean sure I have other friends but you know yourself, talking to somebody like a partner is a lot more comforting than just friends. This is the picture she drew anyways: here. She is pretty talented when it comes to art I gotta give it to her. There is an Anime convention this weekend too, she didn't seem too pushed on going which is disappointing because I really wanted to go, There are a few Anime voice actors gonna be there so I wanna get their signatures, Matthew Mercer the voice of Levi from Attack on Titan will be there. I'm not a big fan but eh! it'd be cool to get his autograph. I am FAR  more excited on getting Cherami Leigh's autograph! She has far cooler characters and stuff. So I need to make some nice posters so I can get them to sign them, maybe tonight or maybe even Wednesday. She voices Plutia from Hyperdimension Neptunia too! I know most people here would know who she is...

plutia_plots_by_devilnekox-d6q5dov.png

But yea, that was my day, nothing too special but I've a maths exam to study for so!!!

• Like 1