Dirt Rally

FireHotStickies

So anyone excited for Dirt Rally? This brilliant Rally Simulator is out of early access on the PC and is being released on PS4 on 5th April.

11212025-3664348790031804.jpg

Launch Trailer:

Steam Achievements (Possible Trophies) List:

Click Here

Having played 50 hours of this on PC with a wheel, I can say that it is an amazing game! Quite challenging but tonnes of fun at the same time. I would have played way more than 50 hours if it had not been for my gaming desktop and wheel being setup at home.  :(

May have to purchase this again on PS4, it's also great with a controller but not quite as good as a wheel in my opinion.

So will anyone else be getting this when it launches?

Edited by FireHotStickies
  • Like 1

Good choice! They are extensive.

I don't think it has been confirmed if the PS4 trophies will be the same as the steam achievements. If they are, I can imagine it would take quite a bit of time to get the platinum! I will edit the OP and post the steam achievements list to give you an idea. Once / If trophy details are released, I will add those later on.

Edited by FireHotStickies

Good choice! They are extensive.

I don't think it has been confirmed if the PS4 trophies will be the same as the steam achievements. If they are, I can imagine it would take quite a bit of time to get the platinum! I will edit the OP and post the steam achievements list to give you an idea. Once / If trophy details are released, I will add those later on.

Hmmmmm. I was asking because the other 2 rally games has insanely easy trophies.

I've played it quite extensively on PC and it is absolutely fantastic, up there with Richard Burns Rally in my opinion. Definitely doing to purchase it and since my first vacation is at the end of April I should have plenty of time to enjoy it too. 

Parker

• Like 1

I've played it quite extensively on PC and it is absolutely fantastic, up there with Richard Burns Rally in my opinion. Definitely doing to purchase it and since my first vacation is at the end of April I should have plenty of time to enjoy it too. 

Parker

Richard Burns Rally was a great game too. Still have it installed on my laptop to get that Rally hit when I'm away from home.

Do you use a wheel when playing on PC or controller? What will you be using on the PS4?

Richard Burns Rally was a great game too. Still have it installed on my laptop to get that Rally hit when I'm away from home.

Do you use a wheel when playing on PC or controller? What will you be using on the PS4?

Yeah, I use a wheel. My current setup is a Thrustmaster T300RS with T3PA pedals and the TH8A shifter. That is my PS4 setup, for my PC I have a Thrustmaster T500RS. 

Parker

• Like 1