YouTube Coming to PS3

HeySumbode

YouTube app for PS3, rolling out later today in North America for free from PlayStation Store.

fjbRa.jpg

We have a completely new experience, designed for the big screen and optimized for the PS3. Here’s what you’ll find:

• Search: Finding the videos you want is easier than ever, with search suggestions and instant video results while you type.

• Your subscribed channels: Sign in to find the latest videos from your YouTube subscriptions, which now also includes official music videos.

• Your phone as a remote: With a quick pairing process, you can control YouTube on PS3 with a smartphone. Find a video on your phone and with a button it’ll play on the big screen. While the video is playing you can control it from the phone, or keep browsing YouTube for the next one.

HV48C.jpg

With today’s Store publish, you’ll find the new app in the PlayStation Store under My Channels. We’ll keep improving the PS3 experience and plan to bring the app to more countries in coming months.

Source: PS Blog US

Edited by HeySumbode

No comments? :yay:

Although sometimes the comments are a good source of laughs...too often they'll be so stupid, they hurt your brain.

I guess this might be actually useful to me, since I can just save and quit in a game, and then look up a collectibles video, instead of switching inputs to my PC (I only have 1 screen between my PC and games, and I don't really care for my laptop)