Peace and prosperity reigns again now isn't able to get?

LuuadPL

Dudes, I see only 15k players online on helldiverse but when the attack on worm central planet yellow community points is getting to slow I dont tell about 2 others planet but.. in 48h all in the world have to get 100% yellow bar? Its insane to get.. or I mistake. Any ideas?

bpmotard told me this he found in the official forums:

Many of us long term Helldivers that contribute big chunk of influence in the Galactic Campaign wont waste any of our time on a Bug Assault unless we just want to play Bugs for a bit until all the other enemy faction regions are at least close to their respective Home Worlds.

If we pitch in and knock out the Bugs this early, we know the Bugs will be out of the game for a long time while the rest of the enemy factions remain on the board and all the Bug Divers vanish and likely don't come back.

No, the assault trigger on Kepler Prime is a 48 hour window to push regions on Cyborg / Illuminates, not a time to fight the Bugs.

I thing the Helldiver veterans are not even trying in order to push back the cyborgs a little further so we can destroy all three races in one go.

[ends bpmotard quote]

I think the good players aren't actually trying and the shitty players are shit. I've played over 10 missions that got no stars (yeah, people didn't even got to the shuttle together, smh) and the rest of them were 1 starred. I was doing 2-3 stars myself, but got bored and started the other thread. The war will end eventually, when the veterans choose to end it.

Its insane to get.. or I mistake.

it's not insane to get, just that the people who make 80% of the score and purposefully not trying it.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

You need to rely on the community for this one, so it's pretty random. 

Good news is you only need to do one planet. I got it randomly when logging in once. Turns out I had contributed to a campaign accidentally, which went on to win. 

Moral of the story - whenever you see a campaign, do at least one planet, just in case it wins. 

This one might not be "the one" but there will be another campaign where more people want to get involved some day. 

What Yuri said. You can see that we're more than capable of winning a situation like this if you look at how we completely destroyed the cyborgs when they got to Super Earth. Don't bother yourself with if it will end, just ask when.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeing as there's currently a Galactic Campaign going on in the Cyborg system, I thought I'd ask a question or two about the Prosperity trophy...

The trophy description states that you must complete a planet during a successful Galactic Campaign - does this mean that it must be a planet based in the same system where the Campaign is currently occurring?  For example, the Cyborg planet I'm being given just now is called Cyberstan, which features 4 missions set at levels 3, 6, 9 and 12 - do I have to complete these 4 missions and thereby this particular planet?  Or, if I were to complete an easy Bug planet instead, would that count towards it, even though it's not in the same system as where the Campaign is taking place?

As of the time of writing, there are 24.5 hours left until the campaign ends one way or another - hopefully some of you guys can enlighten me in time, and hopefully I (and you if you need to!) can do what we need to do in time.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Or does the Prosperity trophy only pop once all 3 races have been defeated?

Edited by StewartBros

Seeing as there's currently a Galactic Campaign going on in the Cyborg system, I thought I'd ask a question or two about the Prosperity trophy...

The trophy description states that you must complete a planet during a successful Galactic Campaign - does this mean that it must be a planet based in the same system where the Campaign is currently occurring?  For example, the Cyborg planet I'm being given just now is called Cyberstan, which features 4 missions set at levels 3, 6, 9 and 12 - do I have to complete these 4 missions and thereby this particular planet?  Or, if I were to complete an easy Bug planet instead, would that count towards it, even though it's not in the same system as where the Campaign is taking place?

As of the time of writing, there are 24.5 hours left until the campaign ends one way or another - hopefully some of you guys can enlighten me in time, and hopefully I (and you if you need to!) can do what we need to do in time.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Or does the Prosperity trophy only pop once all 3 races have been defeated?

The trophy should pop after all 3 races have been defeated along as you have completed any planet (cleared all it's missions). Whether it contains lvl 1 or lvl 12 missions doesn't matter.

However, be mindful that this trophy is glitched.

While you can get it doing the above I would advise you to complete more than 1 planet. Also, if the trophy doesn'tt pop after the war is won, talk to different people on your ship or visit the armory. It should pop by then.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

The trophy should pop after all 3 races have been defeated along as you have completed any planet (cleared all it's missions). Whether it contains lvl 1 or lvl 12 missions doesn't matter.

However, be mindful that this trophy is glitched.

While you can get it doing the above I would advise you to complete more than 1 planet. Also, if the trophy doesn'tt pop after the war is won, talk to different people on your ship or visit the armory. It should pop by then.

Okay, so let's say I were to complete a few planets now, and then didn't log back in to the game until after the campaign was over.  The trophy should pop anyway, once the thirds race had been defeated and the war was over?

Okay, so let's say I were to complete a few planets now, and then didn't log back in to the game until after the campaign was over.  The trophy should pop anyway, once the thirds race had been defeated and the war was over?

Exactly. You don't have to be present at the very end of the war for the thing to pop. I logged almost a day after it finished and it unlocked after speaking with some people on the ship.