competitive match

holland046

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone else have this problem

when i search for competitive matchmaking it let me know there are other people searching for a game but after 5 minutes of waiting to join a server it says cant find any servers to join.

i'm trying for two weeks now and still not 1 match played.

any tips ?

i can't play it with friends because no friends play this game or don't have the dlc

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else ...

Yes, so I had to deal with this complete mess of a trophy about a week ago.

Basically, VIsceral Games still has no idea how to make trophies for their DLC, this time instead of making the trophies for this DLC extremely ridiculous (40,000 kills total, reach rank 150), they elected to tie the trophies to having you play game modes that die out 2 weeks after the DLC releases.

So I got this trophy a week ago, finding matches didn't work for me at night time, people only seemed to really play them during the afternoon (US time). You basically just have to sit there in the queue until about ~10 other people are waiting to play too, sometimes it will tell you it can't find servers to join and you'll just have to try again. People come and go after competitive matches end about every 10 mins and that's when the queue fills up, the game will then pick 10 random people from the queue to create a match with. Oh, don't do the premium competitive matches, do the standard ones as even less people play the premium competitive matches. The more days that go on from the release of this DLC, the less likely you'll be able to join a competitive match as easily because less people will play them. You might have to end up waiting until the "clock" resets (the clock on the front menu showing the number of days left until a new set of competitive matches start) to get people to play competitive matches again too.

Good luck! You're gonna need it with this trophy, lol

Edited by BlindMango

ok thx..

i'm trying for a week and even when there are 17 people searching i still can't connect..

i guess i need to be patient like the 10k trophies..

after 250 hours i've got almost 30k kills..  let's hope i get the competitive trophies while i'm done with the other 10k

but thx for the replay and let's hope for the best..  i even don't care about winning i just want 25 rounds 

• 3 months later...

The game is very underpopulated, even more so on PS3 I'm afraid, so you'll hardly ever be put in a Competitive Match. I got this trophy when the DLC came out because that was the time when people actually took part in these kinds of matches, now you won't run into one as easy. I guess you could make a boosting session to speed things up. There are probably more people trying to get this.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I have some tips:

Germans have a language bug. So they have to put their system language on English.

Americans can't join games, they need European squad leaders.

If anyone is interested in doing this. I am getting people together atm.

Hey bro,do you have this trophy?