How is this game? *No spoilers please*

kittygirl2010

So I've been keeping an eye on Unravel since it appeared last E3. It looks very pretty and I want to know how it plays.

This is one of the many games I'm trying to decide to get first for 2016 and it's been tough trying to decide.

So i wanna know, from those who own and have played a decent amount of the game, how it plays and is it worth getting right away?

(If anyone wants to know what other games I'm trying to decide from:  Unravel, The Division, Firewatch, The Witness. Also new DLC such as The Following for Dying Light, Thieves Guild for ESO, Tresspasser for DA:I, and much much more! >.<)

So I've been keeping an eye on Unravel since it appeared last E3. It looks very pretty and I want to know how it plays.

This is one of the many games I'm trying to decide to get first for 2016 and it's been tough trying to decide.

So i wanna know, from those who own and have played a decent amount of the game, how it plays and is it worth getting right away?

(If anyone wants to know what other games I'm trying to decide from:  Unravel, The Division, Firewatch, The Witness. Also new DLC such as The Following for Dying Light, Thieves Guild for ESO, Tresspasser for DA:I, and much much more! >.<)

It's gonna be part of the IGC at some point so if you wanted to play it, give yourself a year before buying it. A lot of the games that you listed seem like they'd also be contenders for the IGC. At the very least, I'd advise you to wait for the games on your list to go on sale before buying them. DLC is less likely to go on sale so if you wanted to purchase something right now, that'd be the safest in my opinion. But then I haven't actually played the game. I have been someone who has overspent money on a game just to have it go on sale a month later though.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 14-2-2016 at 6:18 PM, kittygirl2010 said:

On 14-2-2016 at 7:46 PM, kuuhaku said:

It's gonna be part of the IGC at some point so if you wanted to play it, give yourself a year before buying it. A lot of the games that you listed seem like they'd also be contenders for the IGC. At the very least, I'd advise you to wait for the games on your list to go on sale before buying them. DLC is less likely to go on sale so if you wanted to purchase something right now, that'd be the safest in my opinion. But then I haven't actually played the game. I have been someone who has overspent money on a game just to have it go on sale a month later though.

So, not only has it been over a year without Unravel entering PS+, but none of those other games have gone on IGC yet either.

If you want to play a game then you don't have to wait until it enters PS+, you can show your appreciation by buying the game, right away or on a sale when you think the price is worth it.

I bought this game over a year ago on a sale and the experience has stuck with me. Such a sweet and nice platformer...

• Like 2