Project Platinum Plus: Gundam (Closed)

Wavergray

e3gEJri.jpg

Welcome to the Project Platinum for every game in the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise. As it stand right now, most of the game in this Project Platinum have only been released in japan, so they must be imported. I know this is a huge hurdle for some to overcome, but if you can overcome it you will find some pretty great games.

Special thanks to Zone Hunter for coming up with the idea of Project Platinum. If you want to create your own Project Platinum, go to this thread for the rules and requirements to make one.

Rules

1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version of every game.
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up, please refer for which rank and special emblem you are eligible, and provide the list of your games.

Games

The only games allowed in this Project Platinum are games that have Gundams in them.

Guides

Hall of fame requirements:

4NSdilx.jpgmcsEPwV.gifP9SNXdb.png Bridge Commander: You have earned 0 platinum from the required games list. "You wish to support those who pilot Gundams with all your heart" 

vb30TGn.pngTvo085o.pngpmb25yM.jpgm3emhjn.jpgGundam Meister: You have earned 1 platinum from the required games list. "You have started you mission and mastered your first gundam"

Jzz8ODs.jpgfqNn5H0.pngu0vmiv5.pngIizrIwY.pngCoordinator/Innovator: You have earned 5 platinum from the required games list. "You were born to pilot Gundams and have started to show a small amount of your true power"

M3kC2yE.jpgUax62W4.jpg6iyjrO3.jpgvxxLMZk.jpgCLIhamx.jpgQS9oL2x.jpgT4ZN8lQ.jpgNewtype: You have earned 10 platinum from the required games list. "Through the use of your Gundam, your soul is no longer tied down by the earth's gravity and you have awakened your true power. The power of a Newtype" 

rLyNOjg.jpgnodfzC2.jpgThe Ultimate Newtype: You have earned all the platinum from the required games list. "You done it, your Newtype powers and skill in a Gundam have reached the Ultimate level. Let it be know by all that you are the Ultimate Gundam pilot."

5VtASvC.jpgThe Ultimate Coordinator Newtype God SEED mode. You have earned all the platinum from the required games list and 100% all the games from the 100% list. "You are too strong for this world, no normal Newtype could every reach your level of power for you are the Newtype God"

Hall of Fame

5VtASvC.jpgThe Ultimate Coordinator Newtype God SEED mode 5VtASvC.jpg

rLyNOjg.jpgThe Ultimate NewtypenodfzC2.jpg

T4ZN8lQ.jpgNewtypeQS9oL2x.jpg

u0vmiv5.pngCoordinator/InnovatorJzz8ODs.jpg

vb30TGn.pngGundam MeisterTvo085o.png

4NSdilx.jpgBridge CommanderP9SNXdb.png

Special Awards

There are a few things you can do that don't improve your hall of fame rank, but will reward you with one of these special award trophies.

DdePCab.jpgVS Full Booster: Obtain the Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. platinum and all of Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. full boost offline trophies.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 4

I remember reading somewhere that one of these games has a region locked multiplayer part which would prevent obtaining the platinum. Does anyone know which game that would be?

That game is Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. full boost. Because it's platinum in unobtainable on most accounts it's only a special award game.

Bridge Commander for now.

Can't wait for Extreme Force for the Vita.

Added to Hall of Fame.

That game is Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. full boost. Because it's platinum in unobtainable on most accounts it's only a special award game

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up.

Will Battle Fortress end up with the same sort of status since the 100% is unobtainable unless your account is a JPN account. (Unless I'm wrong and it's available on a platform other than vita)

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up.

Will Battle Fortress end up with the same sort of status since the 100% is unobtainable unless your account is a JPN account. (Unless I'm wrong and it's available on a platform other than vita)

I'm going to take Battle Fortress out of this PP, because the small amount of info I can find about it shows it's unobtainable unless you have a JPN account.

I should have looked that up before I made the thread. Thanks for pointing it out.

So many emblems  :blink: . I only recognize one of them: vb30TGn.png.

You recognized Heero Yuy vb30TGn.png from Gundam Wing, but not Relena Peacecraft mcsEPwV.gif?

The rest are:

4NSdilx.jpg Bright Noa from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Double Zeta, Char's Counterattack, and Gundam Unicorn.

P9SNXdb.png Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

Tvo085o.png Garrod Ran from After War Gundam X.

pmb25yM.jpg Kou Uraki from Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

m3emhjn.jpg Loran Cehack from ∀ Gundam/Turn "A" Gundam

Jzz8ODs.jpg Setsuna F. Seiei from Mobile Suit Gundam 00

fqNn5H0.png Shinn Asuka from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

u0vmiv5.png Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

IizrIwY.png Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

M3kC2yE.jpg Kamille Bidan from Zeta Gundam

Uax62W4.jpg Judau Ashta from Gundam Double Zeta.

6iyjrO3.jpg Haman Karn from Zeta Gundam and Gundam Double Zeta.

vxxLMZk.jpg Full Frontal from Gundam Unicorn.

CLIhamx.jpg Uso Ewin from Victory Gundam.

QS9oL2x.jpg Seabook Arno from Gundam F91.

T4ZN8lQ.jpg Banagher Links from Gundam Unicorn.

rLyNOjg.jpg Amuro Ray from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.

nodfzC2.jpg Char Aznable from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.

5VtASvC.jpg Kira "Jesus" Yamato from from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. 

Every character besides Haman Karn, Full Frontal, and Char Aznable are protagonists.

Edited by soultaker655

You recognized Heero Yuy vb30TGn.png from Gundam Wing, but not Relena Peacecraft mcsEPwV.gif?

The rest are:

4NSdilx.jpg Bright Noa from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, Gundam Double Zeta, Char's Counterattack, and Gundam Unicorn.

P9SNXdb.png Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

Tvo085o.png Garrod Ran from After War Gundam X.

pmb25yM.jpg Kou Uraki from Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory

m3emhjn.jpg Loran Cehack from ∀ Gundam/Turn "A" Gundam

Jzz8ODs.jpg Setsuna F. Seiei from Mobile Suit Gundam 00

fqNn5H0.png Shinn Asuka from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

u0vmiv5.png Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

IizrIwY.png Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.

M3kC2yE.jpg Kamille Bidan from Zeta Gundam

Uax62W4.jpg Judau Ashta from Gundam Double Zeta.

6iyjrO3.jpg Haman Karn from Zeta Gundam and Gundam Double Zeta.

vxxLMZk.jpg Full Frontal from Gundam Unicorn.

CLIhamx.jpg Uso Ewin from Victory Gundam.

QS9oL2x.jpg Seabook Arno from Gundam F91.

T4ZN8lQ.jpg Banagher Links from Gundam Unicorn.

rLyNOjg.jpg Amuro Ray from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.

nodfzC2.jpg Char Aznable from Gundam 0079, Zeta Gundam, and Char's Counterattack.

5VtASvC.jpg Kira "Jesus" Yamato from from Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. 

Every character besides Haman Karn, Full Frontal, and Char Aznable are protagonists.

That was Relena  :| ? I should watch the anime again.

That was Relena  :| ? I should watch the anime again.

Don't rewatch Wing, just watch some of the other Gundam shows. Like 00 or ∀ Gundam.

Wing isn't really that good of a gundam show, it's plot has nothing to do with the main themes of the other gundam shows.

It doesn't do a good job of showing that war is terrible especially for kids, and it doesn't talk about the evolution of man at all.

It does try to talk about the rights of people in space, but half way through the show that plot point is kind of thrown to the side. 

Don't rewatch Wing, just watch some of the other Gundam shows. Like 00 or ∀ Gundam.

Wing isn't really that good of a gundam show, it's plot has nothing to do with the main themes of the other gundam shows.

It doesn't do a good job of showing that war is terrible especially for kids, and it doesn't talk about the evolution of man at all.

It does try to talk about the rights of people in space, but half way through the show that plot point is kind of thrown to the side. 

I don't remember much of it, because I saw it years ago. It was on tv right before Dragonball Z.

Lol, I expected people to recognize Setsuna rather than "hero" =D

Gundam Wing is the only Gundam show I've seen.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So after being disbanded for one day, The Gundam Project Platinum is back with me the original admin control of it.

Now some may ask why I would bring back the most unpopular Project Platinum there is, well is mainly because I feel now is the time for people to try these games.

If you live in the United States these games have become much easier to acquire because Amazon will let you import most of these games for around $20 or less a piece.

Also Gundam versus will be coming out very soon in the US. It is the the first US release of a Mainline Gundam Versus Game.

So I feel this is the time for the Gundam Project Platinum to shine.

Now I leave you with Gundam goodness.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1