About "The right Way" Trophy

Youcata

So I finished the game while playing with tank controls through the entire game.  Surprise! Trophy did not unlock...

-I switched to Tank controls has soon as i could.

However there was something that happened during year 2 where I went to the setting to adjust the music volume but because this game is special, the menu starts wherever you left it the previous time so instead of switching the sound i switched the movement mode (because that was the one highlighted for some reason...), of course i switched back to tank before returning to game but since the game is special... It probably made me lose the god damn trophy even though i never left the option menu without tank controls active.

So yeah just a heads up to people going for it, if you ever need to go to your options menu don't switch the movement mode by mistake...

God i am soo pissed right now... Mainly because I did not enjoy the game enough to do a second playthrough.

Hey, good heads up, but consider also posting this in the guide comments so the writer can add that to the guide. I checked it and that isn't mentioned. As little as I know, the settings are only saved if you leave the menu, so if you realize that you (or anyone else coming across this thread in the future) fucked up, quit the game right away and restarting the game/continuing should save you from this problem.

Hey, good heads up, but consider also posting this in the guide comments so the writer can add that to the guide. I checked it and that isn't mentioned. As little as I know, the settings are only saved if you leave the menu, so if you realize that you (or anyone else coming across this thread in the future) fucked up, quit the game right away and restarting the game/continuing should save you from this problem.

Okay, What if the Guide's writer doesn't see his comment?

ee28max.png

Edited by ee28max

The trophy says to play the whole game with tank controls and you clearly say that you didn't do that? I'm confused by the purpose of this...

Then read what i wrote again...

I played the entire game with tank controls, but while in the options menu it changed from tank to the other one but i reverted back, all while i was still on the options menu, never returned to the game without tank controls...

Okay, What if the Guide's writer doesn't see his comment?

ee28max.png

He will because he gets a notification everytime someone comments on the guide. I know because I've wrote a couple myself and have a few more under work.

Also, you already have your card on your signature, you don't need to copy and paste it in your replies.

He will because he gets a notification everytime someone comments on the guide. I know because I've wrote a couple myself and have a few more under work.

Also, you already have your card on your signature, you don't need to copy and paste it in your replies.

Oh, right, sorry  :|