Any missables people should be on the lookout for?

It's a big game, so stuff like this can be problematic, particularly if you're a Trophy Hunter.

For example, I just did a Case where I had to get someone a job interview and then give them interview advice. They then give you a reward, presumably depending on the advice given. I don't think it was too important, but who knows?

Any response would help not only me, but anyone else who comes to the forum.

Thanks in advance.

There are no missables. Victory Uchida medals used to be, but with the DLC they are all available later on.

Nothing to worry about. :)

as this guy said... ^_^

but if you are not planning(or unable) to Download the DLC... here's the medals that are obtainable from Victory Uhida:

CH6: #254 Creepymon Medal (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 2)

CH8: #317 Barbamon Medal (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 2)

CH10: #472 Lilithmon medal. (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 3)

CH13: #470 Leviamon medal (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 3)

CH15: #382 Beelzemon medal (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 3)

CH17: #385 Belphemon SM medal and #386 Belphemon RM medal. (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 4)

well this one's not missable I guess since it is in CH20:

#474 Lucemon medal, #475 Lucemon SM medal and #476 Lucemon FM medal. (also a reward from a mission in DLC Mission Pack 4)

For example, I just did a Case where I had to get someone a job interview and then give them interview advice. They then give you a reward, presumably depending on the advice given. I don't think it was too important, but who knows?

don't worry... your choices won't take affect on rewards you will get AFAIK... Edited by JaM
  • Like 1