Ban the person above you!

zairozen

Banned for saying something unnecessary.

16 hours ago, Spinning Bird Kick said:

Banned for being horrifying.

Do you have a problem with Vert? Wanna discuss it on PM? Probably you are joking but you are making these jokes about him constantly. Could you please stop it?

No need for making this, we're friends, ain't we?

12 hours ago, Spinning Bird Kick said:

Banned for taking things personal.

Nope, not makings things up to personal, I just found kinda curious that your replies to him are a bit harsh that other that you post to other users. Sorry if i am making a mistake.

11 hours ago, hpknight said:

Banned because almost every motherfucker in forum games takes you too seriously. :awesome:

haha, I cannot deny that I am a motherfucker, but hyaku is a friend of mine, that's the reason because I didn't cause any kind of drama.

OT: banned because it was raining in my place tonight.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Orochi Shermie said:

Nope, not makings things up to personal, I just found kinda curious that your replies to him are a bit harsh that other that you post to other users. Sorry if i am making a mistake.

haha, I cannot deny that I am a motherfucker, but hyaku is a friend of mine, that's the reason because I didn't cause any kind of drama.

OT: banned because it was raining in my place tonight.

She's probably being harsh or whatever because Vert's Boobs are too big in Wulfy's signature. :awesome: I think Hyaku prefers smaller boobs.

I'll ban both Wulfy and Cadaver because it's not raining or snowing where i'm at. :(

• Like 2