MKXL Releasing with New Trophies

SuperSaiyan3985

As in DLC trophies? I regret everything I've bought related to this game and not because I dislike it because I do like it. But I buy the game in December along with a couple of DLC characters, then a few months later a version with all DLC releases for near enough the same price AND Kombat Pack 1 gets reduced to around the same price I bought those two characters for /:

As in DLC trophies? I regret everything I've bought related to this game and not because I dislike it because I do like it. But I buy the game in December along with a couple of DLC characters, then a few months later a version with all DLC releases for near enough the same price AND Kombat Pack 1 gets reduced to around the same price I bought those two characters for /:

Mortal Kombat always gets a Komplete edition.... If you dont get game on release back in April 2015, buying it 8 months later is exremely risky. Not to mention they said character pack 2 is coming sometime early 2016 on dec3 which pretty much means komplete edition is going to follow verry soon after. I hope you weren't one of those that fell for their sales, i think it had went as low as 24$.

• 1 month later...