Optimize your profile for trophy boosting...

JFthebestJan

Im sure many of you with several hundred games on your profile have the same issues with this sites 'Gaming-Session' feature. Its an annoying torture for me to go through my whole list (250+ games) everytime just to start a simple boost. So i came up wih an idea: What about hiding all my games without online trophies? Well, after doing some research on what of my games do have online trophies, and which of them are still obtainable, and not achieved by me yet, i was able to cut my list down to just 24 games. :)

My profile is nice and clean now + very optimized for boosting... so far im very pleased with it ;)

@A-Brawl3r: That's exactly what i did before hiding all those games. But my point is: Without hiding the games, i would need to scroll down this enormously long list everytime when i create a session. So by removing all games without online trophies, i need to scroll down a far shorter list. In my case just 24 games now...

@A-Brawl3r: That's exactly what i did before hiding all those games. But my point is: Without hiding the games, i would need to scroll down this enormously long list everytime when i create a session. So by removing all games without online trophies, i need to scroll down a far shorter list. In my case just 24 games now...

But... you had to go to each individual game and manually hide them... 226+ times...

And now others can't know what other games you have that you might be willing to boost because you've finished them already... right? Seems a little selfish to me

Yeah, I wish there was a way to filter/sort our Games list to only show games where all of the online trophies haven't yet been earned. It wouldn't be too hard -- it could look at the linked trophy guide (assuming one exists) and see which trophies are tagged as "online only".

I get what you mean, i wish the site would at least remove all games you have 100%'d from the lists. When i'm looking for a Gaming Session i always pick 'Show My Games Only', but it stills shows the games i've already completed... at least i can use CTRL + F to find the game i want, but when you're creating a session you can't do that.

I think a 'tag' feature for trophies would take a lot of work since Sly would need to go through each and every list that is or will be on the site, and update it every time if a patch changes something, servers close, DLCs release, etc... i think it'd be better if he just did that to the game itself and not each trophy, this way he won't need to tag every single trophy as MP, missable, story-related, glitched, etc. It makes no sense that a game like Uncharted 2 Remastered is in the list when you're creating a session... and the only way to get it out of there (as of right now) is to do what you did... hide a bunch of games... what a pain!  :P

Or you could just put them in your about me and put a link or message in your sig area without having to mess with Game Sessions at all. Example: "Check my about me for a list of multiplayer games I need boost partners with. Majority includes zombies/fps, sports, etc. Seeking reliable and at least semi-knowledgeable, skill as necessary per game."