How long does this take to Platinum?

SuperSaiyan3985

If you're going into this game solely with the intention of platinuming it quickly, it will probably take you longer. 

Released at the tail end of the golden era of mascot platformers, this game still has a fair few levels wherein where you need to go and what you need to do aren't always made absolutely obvious, just rushing through it might actually make it take longer or at the very least feel like a bigger grind. Just playing the game and getting to know everything and having a blast along the way is the best thing to do, because most of these trophies will come naturally anyway.

What I'm trying to say, is heads up, because depending on how you play, this supposedly easy game can turn into a huge grind and a really boring time.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going into this game solely with the intention of platinuming it quickly, it will probably take you longer. 

Released at the tail end of the golden era of mascot platformers, this game still has a fair few levels wherein where you need to go and what you need to do aren't always made absolutely obvious, just rushing through it might actually make it take longer or at the very least feel like a bigger grind. Just playing the game and getting to know everything and having a blast along the way is the best thing to do, because most of these trophies will come naturally anyway.

What I'm trying to say, is heads up, because depending on how you play, this supposedly easy game can turn into a huge grind and a really boring time.

Ok well this isn't my first experience with the game, I played it a lot on the  PS2 and some on PS3 a few years ago. Now I'm just going back for trophies that I missed. Could you look at my profile right now and tell me what I need to do?

Ok well this isn't my first experience with the game, I played it a lot on the  PS2 and some on PS3 a few years ago. Now I'm just going back for trophies that I missed. Could you look at my profile right now and tell me what I need to do?

Nope, the reason I could tell you it's more effort than it looks is because it was more effort than I could be bothered to put in, I've got no idea bud, I just know it's not as ridiculously easy as some would have you believe.

Well, first you need to reach the final planet. Collect all the gold bolts and earn all the skill points.

Then use the bolt trick to get to 1 mil bolts. Buy everything you have left and earn the rest of the misc trophies.

I think you can't buy all the gold weapons until your 2nd run though, so you'll need to finish the game and reach the 2nd or 3rd planet I believe.

Edited by Hemiak

Well, first you need to reach the final planet. Collect all the gold bolts and earn all the skill points.

Then use the bolt trick to get to 1 mil bolts. Buy everything you have left and earn the rest of the misc trophies.

I think you can't buy all the gold weapons until your 2nd run though, so you'll need to finish the game and reach the 2nd or 3rd planet I believe.

Couldn't I just use the Bolt Glitch as soon as I reached Blackwater City? 

Couldn't I just use the Bolt Glitch as soon as I reached Blackwater City? 

If you have the decoy gun and the taunter, I don't see why not. It kinda takes a little fun out of the game though if you buy the rhino at that point.