Problem with connecting to friends PS3

SKK-5555

When I try to join a friend in Online Tailing, I get a message saying that my friend isn't available because he is in a menu or doing a mission/activity. This is strange because we both aren't doing any activity or whatever. Also, we both have internet connection, are signed in on PSN and Uplay works on both our consoles. We also tried to Tail or Hack a random person, but that doesn't do anything but infinitely searching for a random opponent (estimated time: unknown). Does someone know what's going on or how to fix this?

When I try to join a friend in Online Tailing, I get a message saying that my friend isn't available because he is in a menu or doing a mission/activity. This is strange because we both aren't doing any activity or whatever. Also, we both have internet connection, are signed in on PSN and Uplay works on both our consoles. We also tried to Tail or Hack a random person, but that doesn't do anything but infinitely searching for a random opponent (estimated time: unknown). Does someone know what's going on or how to fix this?

It could be the Ubisoft servers. They are sometimes unavailable. I don't know if I've answered your question the way you wanted, but you can always try later. It works for me. 

I tried to connect with a friend yesterday (tailing,hacking,racing) but we got error everytime (nr 0000000407 or something). But we both were able to connect with randoms without any problems.. Any ideas? Is hack,tail a friend option broken?

Edited by Kristmas2

I tried to connect with a friend yesterday (tailing,hacking,racing) but we got error everytime (nr 0000000407 or something). But we both were able to connect with randoms without any problems.. Any ideas? Is hack,tail a friend option broken?

I remember trying this on PS4 and also having no luck. I think we tried for over half an hour and we only managed to get it working once. Doing it with randoms worked pretty smooth though.

• 1 month later...

I recently bought the Bad Blood DLC and now I would like to do 10 mission in coop, but me and my friends can't connect when invited.

Even seaching for a public session at the same time doesn't work... The game keeps seaching and seaching... without result

Does anyone have a soution for this problem?? Or is the game broken beyond repair? I checked the latest achievers and people are still getting the trophy now and then...