A newcomer draws near! Command?

CediFonei

Hi! Call me Cedi, a PlayStation fan since 2000-ish who only got himself a PS3 and 4 a few years ago. I've become more attached to trophy hunting than I ever expected to, even if I'm really just a casual hunter, so I thought it'd be fun to start using PSNProfiles to track my trophy stats. And, well, after a while I figured, why not check out the forums a little bit too? I look forward to having fun with the discussions here!

Thanks for the welcomes!

To Beyondthegrave, much appreciated! I find I tend to take a liking to generic underdog-type character designs, which is one reason I've started to cling to the Disgaea Mothman for my avatars in PSN and elsewhere. I mean, you might say Prinnies are generic and underdogs, but they also have a dedicated spin-off series and a bunch of fans as is. The world needs more Mothman love. It is my duty to represent the least used Disgaea monster class across all the Internet. And through my efforts, we shall finally gain our rightful throne as the strongest race in the Netherworlds. You're not safe, Elmo. You and all of Hydra shall embrace the insect Overlords...