How can I play this game on PS3?

LordRandom85

Pretty sure this one of those cases where Sony mislabeled the consoles for the game when adding it to the servers, Similar to Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus being for PS Vita even though it's not.

Or the PS3 version will come later, similar to Bastion for PS Vita

Edited by A-Brawl3r

It works on the ps3. I was asking killerjazz420 about it. I don't know about the Vita though.

Im playing on PS4, Would prefer to play on the PS3 but it doesn't seem like it actually exist, at least not at this moment. Sorry if i confused you in some way last we spoke.

https://totallychoice.com/blog-post/all-six-classic-bittrip-games-are-available-now-ps4-and-vita

Saw this a few days ago and just blanked on it. But at least for now. A PS3 version has been confirmed for some time down the road. So if anybody is having trouble with Beat/Flux. [Me] they could potentially wait and see if the PS3 version doesnt have those terrible motion controls to them [We can only hope]

Edited by killerJAZZ420

Pretty sure this one of those cases where Sony mislabeled the consoles for the game when adding it to the servers

I'm not sure Sony is actually mislabeling, but rather the devs states that it will be released on those consoles to Sony, and then they never do it.

• Like 1

Im playing on PS4, Would prefer to play on the PS3 but it doesn't seem like it actually exist, at least not at this moment. Sorry if i confused you in some way last we spoke.

https://totallychoice.com/blog-post/all-six-classic-bittrip-games-are-available-now-ps4-and-vita

Saw this a few days ago and just blanked on it. But at least for now. A PS3 version has been confirmed for some time down the road. So if anybody is having trouble with Beat/Flux. [Me] they could potentially wait and see if the PS3 version doesnt have those terrible motion controls to them [We can only hope]

Nope; even if they bring out the PS3 version, it's still going to have tilt controls.

I will admit that the PS controllers take some getting used to compared to the Wii Remote, though, so there's a bit of a learning curve even for experienced trippers.