Is this game actually good?

Lady Lilith

So this game randomly appeared in my downloads, and I suspect it was given out for free for Plus or something, because this, the LBP Karting Beta, and a Counterstrike trial downloaded when I booted up my PS3. I booted up the game because I thought my mom would like it, since she really enjoyed the movie (that and it would be a miracle to get her to play an actual game that isn't just mario kart/sega racing)

Is this actually good? I guess I can't argue with free...and it didnt seem to have a time limit...so, I dunno if it lasts as long as my Plus does or what. The weird thing is, it doesn't list as being expired when my Plus does.

If nothing else, I guess it'll be a game my mom can play, since I haven't seen the movie and probably wouldn't care to.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

And what about now ?? Any opinion here ??

Single-player content can be enjoyable if you like the movie (and even if you don't), but that depends on each individual. The servers have been closed for years now so the online portion is unavailable (it was more fun than the single player content depending on people playing) and thus so are those trophies (if you care about them).