My Trophy Log is all messed up!

Yo, what up guys.

Recently I was just viewing my Trophy Log (Ascending Order). Since I have "Missing timestamp" trophies from Rollover, until Shocking Rescue, and... My Trophy Log is messed up.

The trophies that I've earned before the others come after the ones I've earned before. For example, My final "Missing Timestamp" trophy is "Shocking Rescue" from Batman: Arkham Asylum, when it was supposed to be my first. but It shows that I have have already earned "Big Bang" for completing the game on Easy, before the Shocking Rescue trophy. Meanwhile "Shocking Rescue" is the first trophy I earned from Batman. Is this because of the "Missing timestamp?"

Even, the Riddles trophies. It shows that I first earned the trophy for completing 25% of the Riddles, followed by 10% then 5%. ???

Take a look:  http://psnprofiles.com/ee28max/log?dir=asc#content

Edited by ee28max

Isnt that common sense?

No, it's not. Common sense is not touching things that are hot. Not getting into a car with strangers. Not cutting something with the knife pointing toward you. The various machinations surrounding Playstation trophies are only paid attention to by a select group of the population; if you've never paid attention to your missing timestamp trophies, are not familiar with how they work, and never had a reason to micromanage them until you just so happened to notice something odd about their order, it's most definitely not "common sense".

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2