Is anything missable?

NCSFan001

I'm not sure but I think that the only thing missable in the game is a mission called "The Big Prank" which takes place on Halloween night, but even the game itself tells you that its missable if you go to sleep before completing it, so I don't think that there's anything else missable but I might be wrong though.

• Like 1

Nothing is missable, if you missed the pumpkins or tombstones in the halloween mission then you can get them later on. The pumpkins are in the school's boiler room and the tombstones are in the townie warehouse and it's even easier to destroy them after completing halloween because they'll all be in the same spot instead of being scattered around the school. 

• Like 3

I was reading in another thread that once you pass art 5, you no longer are able to give girls gifts. If you haven't gotten the Green Thumbs Up trophy by then, you'll need to get busted by school security in order to lose your inventory and collect more flowers. I haven't tried it myself, but I'd be wary of that one.

• Like 1

I was reading in another thread that once you pass art 5, you no longer are able to give girls gifts. If you haven't gotten the Green Thumbs Up trophy by then, you'll need to get busted by school security in order to lose your inventory and collect more flowers. I haven't tried it myself, but I'd be wary of that one.

You can give your flowers to some select boys in the school, the blonde bully accepts flowers for a kiss and so does the nerd Cornelius and there is also a greaser and a prep who accepts flowers from you but of course it takes longer than getting the flowers and giving them to girls, but that's how I did the trophy after completing Art 5. 

• Like 2

Thanks for clarifying guys, I loved this game 00 years ago and have been just enjoying the time warp.  Forgot too check if anything was missable.  It's great to just play and not worry about trophies and just let them come as they do naturally.  I'm going to grind out kisses next time I load it up, then I know they are over with.