Problem: Scarecrow Nightmare Missions DLC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 25.9.2017 at 6:31 PM, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

So they're not gonna give you the code for the Scarecrow DLC?

Yes. They said my copy wasn't eligible, even though I bought it new.

I can't fathom why they just don't offer it on the store for 1,99 $/€. Seems really petty, but those 98% are really bugging me.

• 11 months later...

It has been included in the bundle before on the ps store, but yea it’s naturally a pre order dlc only, all I did was contact the devs n tell them, they happily gave me a code to get the scarecrow missions within a few minutes, I just explained I was a trophy hunter and wanted to 100% the game, I was expecting some b.s company excuse as to why I cant have it but they were really helpful and sympathetic to the fact 100% was unobtainable to me, and practically threw the code at me n said good luck on the 100%,  just contact them and you should be fine

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 1:18 PM, Shmeefly said:

It has been included in the bundle before on the ps store, but yea it’s naturally a pre order dlc only, all I did was contact the devs n tell them, they happily gave me a code to get the scarecrow missions within a few minutes, I just explained I was a trophy hunter and wanted to 100% the game, I was expecting some b.s company excuse as to why I cant have it but they were really helpful and sympathetic to the fact 100% was unobtainable to me, and practically threw the code at me n said good luck on the 100%,  just contact them and you should be fine

Did you contact WB or Rocksteady?

• 1 month later...

Well just got mail from WB according to them it was a pre order bonus and can't be bought on the psn store. Why did they make a fucking trophy then??? Unbelievable 

So I'll be stuck at 99% as soon as I have the platinum, damn. 

I also saw it on the US store, which says "not available for purchase" fuck... 

Edited by RikuKelev

8 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I don't know if this will help but I bought the premium edition (game+Season Pass) during a sale and it came with the Scarecrow DLC.

It was the digital version

Thanks for the info. Hopefully other people will buy that version.

As for me: I don't see myself buying another version of the game for just on trophy.

• 2 months later...

I got contacted by a couple of people, asking me if the Scarecrow DLC was in the season pass. It was not and to my knowledge it isn't. 

How did I get the trophy than? 

A friend of mine pre ordered it back when it was released, I used their account to download the DLC, got the trophy and moved on. 

Getting in touch with Rocksteady studios didn't work for me. They redirected me to WB, who didn't give me a code for the Scarecrow DLC.

• 2 years later...

Eventually wanna 100% this, Is it possible to get this anyway apart from buying the dlc code from someone online yet or contacting devs? (from ps store of any region?) seen people selling online on ebay but for way too high price or physical and not willing to ship to me :(  and for some reason unwilling to scratch the code off and send it to me ?

Tried contacting devs with no luck and don't wanna buy a whole new copy of the game just for one trophy, will probably just leave it if thats the only option lol

Edited by RowdyHanger
Additional info

On 24.3.2022 at 1:52 PM, RowdyHanger said:

Eventually wanna 100% this, Is it possible to get this anyway apart from buying the dlc code from someone online yet or contacting devs? (from ps store of any region?) seen people selling online on ebay but for way too high price or physical and not willing to ship to me :(  and for some reason unwilling to scratch the code off and send it to me ?

Tried contacting devs with no luck and don't wanna buy a whole new copy of the game just for one trophy, will probably just leave it if thats the only option lol

The Scarecrow Nightmare Missions are all included in the Season Pass. Just earlier this year I was able to download all the content for the game using the Season Pass.

At first I was a bit confused because I couldn't find them in the in-game DLC menu. As far as I know they're not listed in there. However, you can find and download the missions in the PS4 drop-down menu of Arkham Knight. There, the 'PlayStation Store' tab will show you all the content for the game.

Hope this helps. ?

Edited by Joypad92
  • Like 1

On 25/03/2022 at 6:21 PM, Joypad92 said:

The Scarecrow Nightmare Missions are all included in the Season Pass. Just earlier this year I was able to download all the content for the game using the Season Pass.

At first I was a bit confused because I couldn't find them in the in-game DLC menu. As far as I know they're not listed in there. However, you can find and download the missions in the PS4 drop-down menu of Arkham Knight. There, the 'PlayStation Store' tab will show you all the content for the game.

Hope this helps. 1f642.png

Thanks for the reply, is this a new thing? i haven't played for a few years and was thinking to go back and finish it off. I seem to remember all of them except the scarecrow dlc being in my season pass (base copy of game) and the DLC being some special pre order or special edition add-on on some paper in the case? and i struggled to figure out how to find it ?  I will check when i have time :) 

Edited by RowdyHanger

11 hours ago, RowdyHanger said:

Thanks for the reply, is this a new thing? i haven't played for a few years and was thinking to go back and finish it off. I seem to remember all of them except the scarecrow dlc being in my season pass (base copy of game) and the DLC being some special pre order or special edition add-on on some paper in the case? and i struggled to figure out how to find it 1f914.png  I will check when i have time :) 

The devs made it available for free in the PS store for everyone a few years ago since they got contacted by alot of ppl (myself included) asking for a code for the scarecrow missions.

Classic case of it costing them too much time to help everyone out so was easier to just make it free.

• Like 3